Subject: Re: "The Mark-8 was an Intel 8008" was Re: I thought the Univac was expensive

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu Jul 3 11:54:00 2003

In a message dated 7/3/03 9:28:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Not all that use other pictures are trying to be
> dishonest.

Try asking a question of the seller. I don't think you will get a response. 
One of the people bidding over $2000 on a typewriter withdrew his bid because 
he could not get in touch with the seller.

I have used other pics to sell something identical but I always mention it. I 
don't think that a problem generally. 

But with this seller I think these sales bear close watching or just not 
participating in.

The first few items this guy sold were high value baseball cards. Once 
feedback on those come through we shall see if he is still on eBay.

Paxton
Astoria, OR

---

From: Mail List <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jul 3 12:21:01 2003

Hello Paxton,

 > But with this seller I think these sales bear close watching or just not

Seems eBay just de-registered the seller.

Best Regards