Subject: Re: Sony model OA-D34V-22 floppy drive

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu May 22 08:42:01 2003

>ie I found a couple of new in the bag Sony model 
>OA-D34V-22 floppy drives. Anybody know what these go in, I am thinking just 
>the 128k, but one of the web hits says Lisa 2.

If you are interested in unloading one of those Sony drives, I'd be happy 
to take one. I have an original external 400K drive for the Mac, and its 
drive it dead. IIRC, it is the same drive as used in the 128, so if you 
wanted to unload a spare, I'd love to get my external drive working again.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu May 22 09:25:00 2003

>>the 128k, but one of the web hits says Lisa 2.

I found something similar but I believe a little earlier.

http://www.msdsite.com/forums/upload.php?&upload=zoom&pid=188

---

From: Mike Ford <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun May 25 05:34:00 2003

><http://www.mythtech.net>

Having eyeballed both, but now from memory, I don't think so, these are 
just too large.

Since I have a couple 128k myself, most likely I won't have extra units, 
unless I find more in my boxes.