Subject: Cromemco Z80 system up

From: Martin Scott Goldberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Apr 3 18:34:01 2003

Just thought I'd let people know, I ran across this on ebay.  Not my
acution, and I'd buy it for my collection if I had the money.  Starting is
$100.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3410837542&category=1247

Cromemco
64K-Z80 System

Dual drive system.
Has four(4) Cromemco brand cards.
* A Z80 Card
*A 64K Memory Card
*A Disk Controller Card
*A Printer Card

---

From: "Tim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Apr 4 12:34:01 2003

I should have said Hello before my first post.  I just found out about this list. It seems quite impressive and very useful.  I know I will get much use from it.  Hopefully I can answer a question ever now and then too.
  Tim Radde

_______________________________________________
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web!

---

From: "Zane H. Healy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Apr 4 15:25:01 2003

> I should have said Hello before my first post.  I just found out about 
> this list. It seems quite impressive and very useful.  I know I will 
> get much use from it.  Hopefully I can answer a question ever now and 
> then too.

Welcome.  Am I correct in assuming your area of interest is in DEC HW/SW,
and more specifically PDP-11's?  (At least I think I recognize your name).

			Zane

---

From: "David Vohs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Apr 4 23:20:00 2003

Well, let me be the frist so say "hello" & welcome aboard! Yes, you'll
like this place, it can get intresting, some of the discussions get a
little off on a tangent, but aside from that, I've learned a whole bunch
of info I never would have known.

On Thu,  3 Apr 2003 18:46:50 -0500 (EST), "Tim" <[email-masked]> said:
> this list. It seems quite impressive and very useful.  I know I will get
> much use from it.  Hopefully I can answer a question ever now and then
> too.
>   Tim Radde
> 
-- 
  David Vohs
  [email-masked]

-- 
http://www.fastmail.fm - Send your email first class