Subject: New toy - HP 1611A Opt A65

From: "Stuart Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri May 23 20:56:15 2003

I just received a HP 1611A Logic Analyzer with Option A65 (6502 uP) and I am
looking for 1) documentation, and 2) how to make the cable from the pod to the
uP socket.

My internet search (Google) turned up - zilch.

If anyone has the operations manual and/or the service manual or knows where
they might exist online, I would appreciate you posting the address or
emailing it to me. If someone has the manuals and would loan them for
scanning, that would be helpful too. Ditto for the manuals for sale.

I'm sure the cable from the pod to the uP socket is quite simple, but as I
haven't seen one in 15+ years, could someone describe it for me? If someone
has one for sale, that would be good too.

I am also interested in acquiring options for this unit:

HP #01611-62107 Microprocessor Logic Probe for 8080A, 9080, and Similar
Chips

HP #10260A Logic Analysis Plug-In Module and HP #01611 62105 Microprocessor
Logic Probe for Z-80A and Similar Chips

HP #01611-62101 External 8 Bit Probes

HP #1540-0325 Accessory Large Carry Case.

or other items not listed.

Many thanks,
Stuart Johnson