Subject: Re: someone should rescue these

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jun 5 11:39:00 2003

>No, I don't have anything to do with this except that I hate to think what
>will happen to them if no one picks them up. I would love to have them, but
>NJ isn't in my neck of the woods. If someone was willing to pick them up
>for me and store them until I could drive out, that would be great!

These are actually just about next door to me. However, I don't have much 
in the way of storage space left. When would you be looking at picking 
them up?

I'm also curious if I know the seller. I have a friend who's company (in 
Mahwah) just merged with another and has been unloading a ton of PC 
equipment (mostly free). Of course, that doesn't mean much, as Mahwah 
where these are, is home to a number of large industrial campuses and 
they could be from any one of them.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: Tom Uban <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jun 5 12:00:01 2003

><http://www.mythtech.net>

Thanks Chris. Actually I was hoping that someone on the list would pick
these up. I don't really have room for them either.

--tom

---

From: "Jay West" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jun 5 12:04:00 2003

I'd love to have those racks!! But alas... I'm too busy right now trying to
pick up stuff I already own :>

Jay West