Subject: [Slightly OT]

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Apr 25 09:28:00 2003

Ugh. Sorry to ask this here, but I know many of you will know the answer.

I'm looking for a 15 pin High Density, PC Mount, D-Sub, Right Angle, 
Female socket. In other words, I have a VGA socket that I need to replace 
on a board.

I'm have a surprisingly difficult time tracking one down. I can find 9 
and 25 pin all I want, I can even find 15 pin, but not in the high 
density format (just the regular 2 rows like used in ethernet AUI or Mac 
RGB connectors).

Anyone know of a place to get one.

On the same thought, who do people recommend as a source for parts like 
this. I used to use MCM Electronics, but they seem to be moving more 
towards the flashy side of things and are carrying less and less variety 
of small parts.

This would normally probably be on topic, but its for a repair of 
non-classic item, so its slightly off topic.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: Robert Borsuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Apr 25 09:41:01 2003

I have a brand new one in stock you can have for $1.00 plus shipping.

Rob

Robert Borsuk - [email-masked]
President
Colourfull Creations
http://www.colourfull.com

---

From: Gene Buckle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Apr 25 09:47:00 2003

http://www.mouser.com

g.