Subject: 8080 disassembler

From: "Erik S. Klein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 30 21:51:01 2003

Does anyone have a good DOS or Windows based 8080 disassembler that they
would recommend?  I tried Googling but what I found wasn't up to the
task.

I've got a hex dump of a boot PROM that I want to take a look at.

   Erik Klein

   www.vintage-computer.com <http://www.vintage-computer.com/>

---

From: "Glen S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 30 22:51:00 2003

What features do you want or need in an 8080 disassebler that you haven't 
been able to find?

I recently went looking for 8085 disassemblers for the monitor ROM in an HP 
5036A microprocessor trainer.  I didn't like much of what I found either and 
I ended up just writing my own.  It really wasn't that difficult and had the 
benefit of being able to exactly control the listing format as I wanted.

>would recommend?  I tried Googling but what I found wasn't up to the

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*.  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus