Subject: Re: Future uncollectable computers...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu Jul 17 10:47:00 2003

In a message dated 7/17/2003 11:33:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

<< 
 Hopefully this isn't too off-topic, but a thought just occured to me
 about computers that some may, or may not, want to collect in the
 future, which aren't classics yet. >>

One model that I used to support and I'd like to find would be the IBM Aptiva 
stealth model they made back in 1998/1999. I thought it was a neat idea to 
put the drives in a seperate enclosure below the monitor.

---

From: "Evan R. Pauley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jul 21 13:11:59 2003

Our occupational therapist has one of these Aptivas you mention (which we've
long since replaced for her) which I think she might be willing to sell.
It's still in excellent condition (we also supported this machine for over a
year).  Let me know privately if you're interested and I'll talk to her
about it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 10:43 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Future uncollectable computers...

<<

One model that I used to support and I'd like to find would be the IBM
Aptiva
stealth model they made back in 1998/1999. I thought it was a neat idea to
put the drives in a seperate enclosure below the monitor.