Subject: Free Motorola DTL?RTL chips

From: [email-masked] (Tim Shoppa)
Date: Sun Mar 23 02:55:00 2003

OK, it's a few decades late, but I've got a few dozen Motorola
chips from the early 70's that must be interesting to somebody:

  MC679P
  MC675P
  MC669P
  MC688P

etc., all 14-pin DIP packages.  I think these were Motorola's DTL
line, but maybe they were really RTL - my brain cannot recall.  Anyway,
they're free (I'll even pay shipping) to whoever wants them, first come,
first served.

Tim.

---

From: Gary and the Samoyeds <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 23 12:16:00 2003

Those numbers are MHTL.  +15V supply, high noise immunity.  The MC669 is an expander.  My sources don't go beyond 674, so don't know what the others are.

-- 
I have read a fiery gospel writ in burnish`d rows of steel, 
"As ye deal with my contemners, So with you my grace shall deal;" 
Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with his heel 

Send eMail to ----> [email-masked].  For contact info, see:  
        http://home.earthlink.net/~sleepyjackal/contact.htm

---

From: Jos Dreesen / Marian Capel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Mar 26 11:45:30 2003

> chips from the early 70's that must be interesting to somebody:
According to my '68 databook, these devices are MHTL,
a high threshold variant of DTL. They use a 15 V powersupply,
a logic '1' has to be at least 8V. Propagation delay for simple
 gates is  around 125 nS.

			jos dreesen