Subject: Workslate

From: Ron Hudson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 17 23:15:01 2003

I have a workslate,  workslate pen plotter, Several bits of software on 
the minicassettes the workslated uses.

Who wants it?

Whatcha got to trade?

Anybody got a Poly 88 5 board working S100 bus computer?

Atari Portfolio?

Any HP handheld (hp 35, hp 67, hp 97, hp41, hp 71, hp 75)

just because it's not  on the list doesn't mean I am not interested in 
it.

Wanna trade?

---

From: Mail List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 17 23:37:00 2003

Hello Ron,

 > just because it's not  on the list doesn't mean I am not interested in it.

 > Wanna trade?

I've got a small pile of HP100LX and 200LX handhelds available
to trade. They belong to a friend of mine, and I have to pay him
for them if I let them go, but they are available. I'd be mostly
interested in certain models of VME boards, but will always
consider other unusual interfaces.

Best Regards

At 09:12 PM 3/17/03 -0800, you wrote:
>just because it's not  on the list doesn't mean I am not interested in it.
>
>Wanna trade?