Subject: Re: Was: Commodore CBM/PET Now: Reply Trim Rant

From: Jules Richardson<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jul 17 15:34:01 2003

> Hey Guyz - not to squelch List traffic, nor appear to be a 
> NetCop - but d'ya think it might be possible to try and
> TRIM  YER  DAMN  REPLY CASCADES????

<AOL>
me too!
</AOL>

:-) 
(maybe that should have been in caps)

>  I mean, 152 lines of triple-posted reply threads,

it's actually remarkably annoying in digest mode too. Seconded only by replies
in which people top-post and include the entire original message, headers and
all, but without any indentation characters... 

cheers

Jules

________________________________________________________________________
Want to chat instantly with your online friends?  Get the FREE Yahoo!
Messenger http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/