Subject: apology for the delay

From: "Jay West" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jul 21 17:48:14 2003

Sorry all the email got backed up on cctech for a few days. I just got back
from the Great Oklahoma Excersion(tm) with Guy to pick up Jeff Sharp's
collection - hence I was away from the list for a few days.

God was Oklahoma HOT!!! Lots of pictures of the move were taken. I'm shipping
my pictures off to Guy and he'll put them up on his website sometime I'm
sure.

Regards,

Jay West

---

From: Guy Sotomayor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 23 01:51:00 2003

> my pictures off to Guy and he'll put them up on his website sometime I'm

OK, I've put a page up describing the move.  I put in a bit of a
narrative so people get a general idea of what we pulled of in a few
days (including about 1200 miles of driving).

You can either navigate from the top level on my web site (shouldn't be
too hard to figure out)  http://www.shiresoft.com  but here's a direct
link too:
        http://www.shiresoft.com/pdp-11/moving/index.html

-- 

TTFN - Guy