Subject: (no subject)

From: "Buckner, John E" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun May 11 20:00:01 2003

Hey Bill

We hope this message finds you well.

It's been almost three years now since we last 'spoke'.

Randy Hill managed to get through three more tax seasons thanks in part
(mostly) to your help.  

When we last talked, you had some stuff hanging over your head and we wanted
to 
give you the space you seemed to need.  With your notes and the assistance
of 
another technician, we were successful in cobbling together a few more disk
drives.

Apparently Randy finds himself now with a single 8" drive.  He had, at one
time,
mailed you three of his 'original' drives.  Randy would appreciate some
status on
those three drives.

We look forward to hearing back from you

Thanks 

John Buckner

PS Saw you and your son in a UMD press clipping.  Kids can be a real Joy.

Bill Sudbrink, 38, and his 9-year old son Ben had front row seats last
night. The Sudbrinks also attended the three previous Physics is Phun events
this year. 
"I'm a computer science major from the class of '88," Bill Sudbrink said. "I
came here and I just thought I'd bring my son."