Subject: Free (or trash): 53 QIC tapes

From: Mark Grieshaber <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu May 22 08:05:01 2003

Free (you pay shipping), or trash by end of May:

Found a box of 53 used quarter-inch cartridge tapes hiding in my home.

These are LOW CAPACITY tapes (450 feet/137.2 meters), almost all are
3M brand DC 300XL/P tapes, some few are other brands.  All are used
(contents unknown, apparently backups).  Storage boxes are generally
present, in mostly good condition (some cracked), but have been written
on with marker.  All have been stored inside.

You are welcome to as many as you like; tell me your shipping address
and I'll tell you shipping costs (USPS Parcel Post (calculated via
www.usps.com)).  Shipping originates from zip 63132.  No cost for
packing and shipping, only USPS out-of-pocket costs.

I fully expect a thundering silence; I just hate pitching them without
at least asking.

Mark Grieshaber
[email-masked]

---

From: "Gary Dean Hildebrand" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu May 22 14:38:01 2003

> Found a box of 53 used quarter-inch cartridge tapes hiding in my home.
n stored inside. 

<snip> 

> [email-masked]

See if you can send them Media Rate, that cuts costs quite a bit.  I'll take 
whatever you have, or have left over, if the shipping isn't more than about 
10-15 clams.  Zip code here is 64506, to a box address  I can give you 
off-list. 

Gary Hildebrand
St. Joseph, MO