Subject: Wang Computer Systems

From: David Tillson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jun 12 14:06:00 2003

I have a number of Wang computers, printers, circuit boards, manuals, 
software, disks, training manuals etc. that are taking up needed 
space.  The computers include a portable with a built in printer; a desktop 
system with a color monitor, and several OIS systems.  The printers include 
2 daisy wheels, a dot matrix and 2 laser systems (HP's with a Wang 
label).  Available for the cost of shipping from Salt Lake, Utah.

David Tillson
[email-masked]

---

From: Jim Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jun 12 14:50:00 2003

Do you have model numbers for the OIS systems? I may be interested. Are
any of the manuals/disks for the OIS?

-- 
Jim Donoghue
Smithy Co.
(734) 913-6700

---

From: David Tillson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jun 16 16:44:00 2003

I have a Wang OIS-60 with one monitor.  The weight of the CPU is in excess 
of 70#s.  In addition there are two daisy wheel printers, one dot matrix 
printer and two laser printers that work with the OIS system.  Multiple 
copies of the operating manuals, training material, and disks for the OIS 
are available.  I do not have any schematics although I could probably 
locate some if necessary.   However everything is working so no repair 
other than blowing out the dust and possible reseating of the circuit boars 
should be required after shipping.

David Tillson
Salt Lake City, UT

---

From: David Tillson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jun 16 16:45:03 2003

Yes I have both a Wang Professional Computer and a Wang WLTC.  The Wang PC 
has both a B&W and Color Monitor.  The Color Monitor only functions with 
Wang programs.  The B&W monitor functions with both Wang and DOS 
programs.  It has been a long time since I have run the PC system but as I 
recall the version of DOS it carries is 2.X.  There are two 5 1/4 disk 
drives and lots of disks.  The WLTC has a built in thermal printer.  Not 
sure what version of DOS it carries but as I remember it is the same as the 
PC.  It has an external 5 1/4 floppy drive.  The WLTC also comes with a 
canvas carrying case.

David Tillson
Salt Lake City, UT

At 05:23 PM 6/12/2003 -0600, David Vohs wrote:
>Saw your post on CCMP. Do you have a Wang Professional Computer or a WLTC
>(Wang Lap Top Computer) in the lot? I'm intrested in acquiring either one
>of these machines.
>
>Keep me posted on this.
>
>   David Vohs
>   [email-masked]