Subject: Game console up to $200

From: "Keys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Apr 20 13:23:00 2003

A Magnavox Odyssey from 1972 is up to $200 with a few hours left to bid. I
would like to have one but not at these prices.

---

From: Vintage Computer Festival <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Apr 20 16:08:01 2003

> would like to have one but not at these prices.

I assume you mean eBay.

They come up for auction there every week (it is not rare to see multiple
units listed simulateously), and it is rare when one sells for less than
$125.

Considering how many of them are out there (tens of thousands based on
the original sales figures) I don't think they're worth much more than
that as long as they are complete, including all the game pieces, cards,
chips, and overlays, and the box is in decent condition.

-- 

Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer Festival
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Man of Intrigue and Danger                http://www.vintage.org

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *