Subject: Re: 4M expanded memory cards

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 20 10:11:00 2003

>I remeber some brand of memory addon cards were prised back in the 286 era,
>Intel Aboveboard comes to mind.

I think I might have a box of Intel AboveBoard's. I'm not sure how many, 
or how much ram is on each, but I seem to recall that I have a file box 
full of them tucked away under my parts shelves somewhere.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: "TeoZ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 20 10:23:00 2003

Guess Im not the only pack rat.

---

From: David Woyciesjes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 20 14:02:01 2003

> <http://www.mythtech.net>

	Yep, I've got an Intel ISA AboveBoards too. 8 30 pin SIMM slots.
Currently is loaded with 1MB SIMMs. Anybody want it?

--
---Dave Woyciesjes
---ICQ# 905818