Subject: Congrats to Megan

From: "Feldman, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon May 12 09:12:01 2003

I don't know if this was mentioned earlier, but I see that Megan has gotten a new job. 

Congratulations!

-----Original Message-----
From: Megan [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2003 12:46 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: RE: Oldest computer still in current use
<snip>
					Megan Gentry
					Former RT-11 Developer

+--------------------------------+-------------------------------------+
| Megan Gentry, EMT/B, PP-ASEL   | email: mbg at world dot std dot com |
| Member of Technical Staff      |        megan at savaje dot com      |
| SavaJe Technologies, Inc       |                                     |
| 100 Apollo Dr.                 | URL:     http://world.std.com/~mbg/ | 
| Chelmsford, MA                 | "pdp-11 programmer - some assembler |
|                  (DEC '77-'98) |  required." - mbg            KB1FCA |
+--------------------------------+-------------------------------------+