Subject: WTGRO: SGI Prof Iris 4D/80

From: Patrick Finnegan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 8 12:43:01 2003

I've got an SGI Professional Iris 4D/80, sans disk and some trim pieces on
the case, that I want to get rid of.  It's got some Digital and analog
video input connections on it, and the max ram you can put in on the
mainboard (16MB?)

I'm willing to ship the whole thing, or just the boards + I/O bulk heads.

$10 + shipping (Pickup is OK, too) for it all, or any part of it.

I'm in Lafayette, IN, near Purdue.

At least the case needs to be gone by next weekend, I can hold onto the
boards for another week or so.  I'm out of space and trying to thin the
collection out.  I've never hooked it up, and selling it for less than I
paid for it when I got it a few months ago.  I just want to keep it out of
the dumpster if I can.  Email me (off-list) if you have any questions,
I can get a list of the boards in it if anyone is interested.  If there's
a lot of response, I'll take the best offer I get by Tuesday morning.

Pat
--
Purdue University ITAP/RCS
Information Technology at Purdue
Research Computing and Storage
http://www.itap.purdue.edu/rcs/