Subject: (no subject)

From: "Howard M. Harte" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Mar 19 22:16:01 2003

Hello,

        Do you still have these boards for trade?  If so, what sort of
microprocessors are you looking for?  The most interesting processor
that I have is an Intel 8088-6 ES (engineering sample.)  Note that it is
6MHz (not 5) and from what I gather, it didn’t make it to full
production.

        Take care,
        Howard

Hi, I have a bunch of DEC boards that need a good home.

I don't know the functionality of these DEC
boards.  They appear to be in good shape.  The description info is what
I
got of the internet.  Let me know if any of these are interesting and we
will go from there.    I am mostly interested in trading for old
microprocessors for my collection.

Regards,
Norm

Here's my DEC board list.
MODULE      OPTION     BUS  DESCRIPTION
M7095       KD11-Z      U   11/44 control module

M7096       KD11-Z      U   11/44 multifunction module

M7097       KK11-B      U   11/44 4-Kword cache module

M7098       KD11-Z      U   11/44 UNIBUS interface

M8192       KDJ11-AA    Q   LSI-11/73 CPU, 8-Kbyte cache, not FPJ11-AA
(The
DEC cpu chip not supplied with this board).

M7900    RK611    U    RK06/07 Unibus interface, hex

M7901    RK611    U    RK06/07 register module, hex

M7902    RK611    U    RK06/07 control module, hex

M7903    RK611    U    RK06/07 data module, hex

M7904    RK611    U    RK06/07 drive interface module, hex

M7651    DRV1W-S    Q    General-Purpose DMA Interface?

M7255    RK11-D    U    RK05 disk control module

M7256    RK11-D    U    RK05 registers module (data path)

M7257    RK11-D    U    RK05 bus control module

M8200-YA    DMC11-R    U    1-line sync DDCMP microprocessor with 1K
control/  ROM (point-to-point, used with M8201).

M8201    DMC11    U    1-line sync DDCMP DMA, EIA & V35 line board

---end----