Subject: HM6116LP-3

From: "Kelsie McLarnin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 17 00:31:16 2003

You wrote to Patrick
"
there's a 1982 "Semiconductor Data Book Hitachi IC Memories" on my desk, and a
scanner in the next room. The book has seven pages about the HM6116LP-2,
HM6116LP-3, and HM6116LP-4, including a general decription, pinout, data
tables, signal waveforms, and various diagrams.
"
I am trying to fix a little PLC that uses the HM6116LP-3
and I need a data sheet such as you describe.  I would much appreciate the
pages you describe in your reply to Patrick above.

Regards,
Rob
[email-masked]

---

From: Andreas Freiherr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 17 11:29:01 2003

Kelsie,

yes, the pages are scanned and waiting to be sent. Unfortunately, I 
wasn't able to get them through to the original requestor: the 
recipient's mail server reported a full mailbox...

Are you prepared to receive a ~750kB .ZIP file with half a dozen .JPGs 
inside? (I am afraid I was lying: not seven pages, only six.) I will not 
send the attachment to the list, of course. It would be removed anyway 
(for good reason).

Regards,
Andreas

--
Andreas Freiherr
Vishay Semiconductor GmbH, Heilbronn, Germany
http://www.vishay.com