Subject: Zebra Pick manuals

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Apr 1 14:43:00 2003

I've got two binders of manuals for the General Automation Zebra Pick 
system.

Does anyone want them before they are tossed in the garbage?

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: "Jay West" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Apr 1 15:10:00 2003

Do your manuals include the Zebra MC68020 executive firmware manual, or the
OMTI controller docs?

Jay

---

From: Hans B Pufal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Apr 1 16:21:00 2003

> Does anyone want them before they are tossed in the garbage?

Instead of tossing in the garbage you might consider sending them to
Al Kossow for scanning.

   -- hbp