Subject: IBM Kingston

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun Apr 13 11:45:06 2003

I really wish IBM Kingston hadn't closed.  That place was neat.  Anyone
here used to work there?

Peace...  Sridhar

---

From: Brian Chase <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Apr 13 11:53:00 2003

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 [email-masked] wrote:

> I really wish IBM Kingston hadn't closed.  That place was neat.
> Anyone here used to work there?

You might try asking on the alt.folklore.computers newsgroup, there are
a number of IBMers who post there.

-brian.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun Apr 13 16:51:30 2003

Thanks.  Will do.

Peace...  Sridhar