Subject: Re: Atari 800 (paging David Woyciesjes <[email-masked]>)

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon May 5 10:07:00 2003

>I'm sorry for sending this to the list but I've tried several times to 
>use the email address above for private communications and my messages 
>have bounced. Does anyone know how to contact David Woyciesjes? I 
>thought he was located in the US but comast.net seems to be in the UK. 
>In any case, messages sent to the above address bounce (at least for 
>me).

comast.net might be in the UK, but comCast.net is in the US (notice the C 
after the M).

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: David Woyciesjes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon May 5 22:16:30 2003

> <http://www.mythtech.net>

Huh? Err, did I screw up my settings???

DOH!!!

Yep, I did. Now I feel stupid... And I call myself a Computer Support
Specialist...

--
---   Dave Woyciesjes
---   ICQ# 905818