Subject: Free (ish) tape & hard drive

From: "Davison, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Apr 4 16:52:01 2003

I have surplus to requirements the following..

  FACIT tape drive

  Model No. 4203
  Prod. No. 9281 01 09

.. and ..

  AMPEX hard drive

  PYXIS 13
  Part No. 3315422-01

Both are of unknown status having been stored in a
garage for at least a decade and both show some
signs of having been damp at some time (some
corrosion).

Both are heavy so will cost to post.

Anyone interested in these please contact me off list.

Lee.

________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The
service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive
anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:
http://www.star.net.uk
________________________________________________________________________