Subject: RE: eBay being sued over patent infringement

From: Geoff Reed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Apr 24 23:51:01 2003

Protected area?

At 04:20 AM 4/25/03 +0100, you wrote:
> > It's very professional looking. My compliments.
>
> >>http://www.lordandlady.net
> >>it's sci-fi, Fantasy ,Ren/Mediaeval and goth stuff
>
>Shame about the 'Protected area'
>
>(Anyone who wants to know how to bypass anoyances like
>this mail me off list)
>
>Lee.
>
>________________________________________________________________________
>This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The
>service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive
>anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:
>http://www.star.net.uk
>________________________________________________________________________

---

From: Mail List <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Apr 25 00:21:00 2003

Geoff,

 > Protected area?

You've got something in your code that disables right mouse button clicks
that was impeding Lee's desire to 'open link in new window' to 'browse in
multiple windows'