Subject: Re: HP 2100A hardware reference docs?

From: "Glen S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 3 12:05:00 2003

I looked around at http://www.spies.com/~aek/pdf/hp/ and found most of the 
hardware docs I would want for my 2113E and 2117F, but didn't really see any 
hardware reference docs for a 2100A CPU.

I also didn't find any 2100A hardware docs at 
http://oscar.taurus.com/~jeff/2100/

Anywhere else I should look for docs online?

>I love these boxes, but then, I'm biased. Think most of the docs are up on
>Al's website. If there's something you can't find feel free to drop me a
>line.
>
>Jay West

_________________________________________________________________
STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

---

From: Al Kossow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 9 20:23:00 2003

> hardware reference docs for a 2100A CPU.

The maint manuals are up now under hp/21xx

---

From: "Glen S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 9 23:25:00 2003

Cool.  Thanks a lot.  I just downloaded these and that should be a big help 
in checking out the 2100A and hopefully getting it running.

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail