Subject: Commodore V364 at $3050 on eBay

From: "Keys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Mar 21 15:51:01 2003

The guy is asking $5000 Buy-It-Now for this machine. He has an offer of
$3050 but it's too low. It's getting too expensive.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3407279765&category=4193

---

From: "TeoZ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Mar 21 16:14:01 2003

Well if its the only one that works I think the price isnt that bad.

People want $1000 or more for a working 3dfx Voodoo 6000 video card and
there are at least a dozen working copies of that and they are only a few
years old.

---

From: "Hans Franke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Mar 21 16:34:00 2003

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3407279765&category=4193

Well, judgeing from the text of this and his other auctions,
the Guy seams to be a prety decent idiot owning a huge bunch
of Commo stuff. A clear case of the WOW-RARE syndrom.

Anyway.
H.

--
VCF Europa 4.0 am 03./04. Mai 2003 in Muenchen
http://www.vcfe.org/

---

From: Bryan Pope <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Mar 22 17:31:00 2003

> Well if its the only one that works I think the price isnt that bad.

Check out http://www.zimmers.net  This guy also has a working V364.  I think 
he has every Commodore ever made...

Cheers,

Bryan