Subject: Re: The Great Auction (Leaving the Hobby)

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 28 10:33:01 2003

>How do you have a url if it isn't listed yet?  I've 
>never heard of a delayed listing.

When selling stuff on ebay, you have the option of setting your start 
date/time to something other than right now. It costs more to do this, 
but it is an option.

So like Jeffrey's post said, the auction starts at 6pm PDT Wednesday. So 
I would assume the link will become valid as of that time (it would be 
nice if ebay gave you a slightly better message than just Invalid Item so 
you know you are looking at a not yet valid item as opposed to a totally 
incorrect listing ID)

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 28 10:50:00 2003

You also get this message ("invalid listing"), when an auction is
cancelled by eBay.

Mike

---

From: "TeoZ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 28 11:34:01 2003

He is selling everything in 1 lot? Wont get what they are worth doing that,
must be real interested in dumping them fast.

---

From: "Fred Cisin (XenoSoft)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 28 12:43:01 2003

> You also get this message ("invalid listing"), when an auction is

D'ya mean that even eBay doesn't want him to leave?