Subject: list squirrelyness

From: "Jay West" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 3 16:00:00 2003

In an effort to track something down, both cctech and cctalk have
temporarily been put into "all posts must be approved". The net effect is
that traffic on the list will be more "bursty" for a while, as I
periodically check posts and manually approve them all. This change is
temporarily, hopefully no more than a few hours. Everything should be back
to automatic approval by late tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience!

(The approval change for the next few hours, only applies to posts that
normally would NOT need to be approved).

Regards,

Jay West

---

From: Adrian Vickers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 3 18:07:50 2003

At 21:55 03/06/2003, you wrote:

>temporarily been put into "all posts must be approved".

Have you checked down the back/sides of the sofa? I find that most things I 
need to track down end up there, somehow...

;)

(Don't approve this post if you don't want to)

-- 
Cheers, Ade.
Be where it's at, B-Racing!
http://b-racing.com