Subject: HP 5036A microprocessor lab

From: "Distante" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Apr 21 12:36:55 2003

Hi Stuart,

I'd seen your ad at:

http://www.classiccmp.org/pipermail/cctech/2003-January/009065.html

asking for the manual of the HP 5036A microprocessor lab. Have you got it ??

I also have one and also searching for a manual. There's no way to find it.

Cheers

Jose

Madrid-Spain

---

From: "Stuart Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Apr 21 21:48:01 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Distante" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 10:56 AM
Subject: HP 5036A microprocessor lab

> I also have one and also searching for a manual. There's no way to find
it.

Jose,

Yes, I managed to get a manual, by watching auctions on eBay. In fact, I
bought another HP 5036A plus manual and let the seller keep the hardware to
save shipping costs from England to the US. The manual is softcover and
would not be easy to copy without cutting the spine off, which would ruin
its value.

Don't give up, though. I know someone that has a manual that has been cut up
and copied and I'm trying to get it so that I can make an Acrobat PDF file
of it.

Regards,
Stuart Johnson