Subject: RE: Summasketch+ graphics tablet

From: "Feldman, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Mar 21 10:40:00 2003

The RJ11 is for the puck (4 button) or pen stylus (two button).

I would try both the Win9X and NT drivers. You might get a message
complaining that the driver is not certified, but that is often just M$ FUD.

-----Original Message-----
From: Internet Doctor [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 9:37 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Summasketch+ graphics tablet

My name is Bob, I have a Summasketch+.  The 4pin square connector is for the
power pack.  I do not know what the RJ11 connector is for.  I have been
trying to locate drivers for this pad to try it with my WinXP.  No luck
there, only found Win9x and NT.  I was hoping that I could use a magnetic
pen with it.  However, from what I am reading, it doesn't sound like that
will work.  If anyone know what I need to make this work, please let me
know.  I hate to trash it.  I have 4 boys and my Net time is very limited,
so you are welcome to email me at [email-masked].  Thanks all!

---

From: "Internet Doctor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Mar 21 10:53:01 2003

Any idea where I could find a puck or pen?  Or info on making something?

Bob
_______________________________________________