Subject: Free DecServer 200 & 300's for local pickup in NH or Cambridge, MA

From: Michael <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Mar 8 12:38:00 2003

Howdy all,

I have 4 DecServer 200/MC and 28 (yes twenty-eight) DecServer 300 to give
to anyone who is willing to pick them up in the upper valley region
(Plainfield, NH to be exact, close to Darthmouth U/Hanover, NH) *OR*
close to Harvard Square in Cambridge, MA.

The units are in Plainfield right now.. I'll be in Cambridge from
March 19th through around the 26th.

I'm not willing to ship these to due to the quantity involved.

Hope someone can give the DecServers a home..

-- Michael
[email-masked]

---

From: Ethan Dicks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 9 11:24:00 2003

> close to Harvard Square in Cambridge, MA.

Being in Ohio, pickup is not an option, but if any list members who
_do_ show up to collect them in person are willing to ship Ohio, please
write me off-list and let's make arrangements.

I would be interested in one or two 300s, depending on shipping cost
to 43017.

Thanks,

-ethan

---

From: "Fred N. van Kempen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 9 11:32:00 2003

> write me off-list and let's make arrangements.
Ethen (and everyone else who is interested),

I am securing the beasties, with the help from Megan, as she's
near there and can pick em up.  From her's, I was planning on
shipping some of it to Europe (where I am right now) and store
the rest in my office in Calif.  If anyone wants some of this,
lemme know off-list.

--f