Subject: RE: Interesting toy... "Gravis Phoenix"?

From: "Tillman, Edward" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Jun 7 23:58:01 2003

Actually, the joystick failed on my PC: the PS/2 connections disabled my
keyboard, and the DB-15 connector blocked-out my sound card.   Any thoughts
on all of this?

Ed Tillman
Store Automation Tech Support Specialist
  Valero Energy Corporation
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Office: (210)592-3110, Fax (210)592-2048
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Tillman [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 7:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Interesting toy... "Gravis Phoenix"?

..Just picked up for pocket change at a yard sale: a Gravis Phoenix
joystick/game pad combo (SN: 4794, Made in Canada, FCC ID: HYN1010A).  Its
old
enough that it has, aside from the normal DB-15 game port adapter, a split
unversal adapter for an AT or PS/2 keyboard port.  The adapter is unique, I
think, in the fact that it appears fully reversable to work with either.  I
plan to test it on my PC, but I wondered if anyone could point me in the
direction of schematics, user manuals, drivers or installation packages.
Any
assist greatly appreciated...

Cheers!
Ed/San Antonio, Tx; USA