Subject: Trade Please: Space is at a premium!

From: "Patrick Rigney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Jul 12 22:47:00 2003

OK, it's time for me to get rid of some things I've been keeping for too
long, and rather than go directly to eBay (some of you will appreciate the
irony of this move in coming weeks), I was wondering if any among you would
be willing to trade some vintage items for some mixed modern/vintage
stuff...

I have the following to offer (individually or in combination):

* Cisco 2524 router w/FT1/T1 CSU/DSU (IOS 11.2)
* Cisco 2524 router w/FT1/T1 CSU/DSU (yes, I have two of these)
* Wyse 50 terminal, in nice shape except for broken F1 key (included)
* DEC VT320 terminal, working, amber screen, MMJ
* Cisco Catalyst 2100 Switch (24 port 10-BaseT + 2 100MB uplink)
* 3Com Linkbuilder FMS-II 12-port 10-BaseT managed hub (rack mountable)
* 3Com LinkBuilder TP/12 12-port 10-BaseT unmanaged hub (desktop) 3C16170
* Asante 10T Hub/8 mini-hub (10Base-T, good-sized wall-wart power supply)
* Panasonic KX-P1150 dot matrix printer (parallel interface)
* Dell OptiPlex GMT 5133, Pentium 133, 32MB RAM, 4GB HD (mini tower case)
* Dell OptiPlex GX/Pro Pentium 200 MMX unknown RAM, Adaptec 1522B SCSI + 4GB
drive (desktop case)
* Dell Dimension XPS/D300 w/160MB RAM, no hard drive (desktop case)
* Apple Macintosh SE/30 w/500MB HD, System 7.6 installed (kbd, no mouse;
case cracker included :-))
* Sun SparcStation 20 (condition unknown, but working when pulled; no drives
now; possible frame buffer--anyone know how to tell for sure?)
* HP 7550A plotter (A and B size, with carousel, working, serial + GPIB)
* Iomega Bernoulli Box CDS-PC/20 (dual Bernoulli drives; case identical to
old IBM PC XT; no controller or media)
* IBM 2.10 DOS manual (only, binder w/slide box cover in very good
condition, but no disks)
* Heathkit H-9 Terminal Assembly Manual (like new; sorry no schematic)
* SupraModem 2400 + power supply + docs
* Intel 80522PX300512EC Pentium II 300Mhz MMX processor (spare)

I also have the following items for Atari ST systems, but alas, no ST to
test them with:

* Atari MegaFile 30 hard disk (no cable; it has a diskette with it that I
assume is driver and/or tools; spins up and makes healthy noises, but that's
all I can do with it)
* Atari SF314 floppy drive (no power supply)
* Original Atari ST Computer Owner's Manual
* Original Atari ST BASIC Sourcebook and Tutorial (manual)
* MonitorMaster monitor switch for Atari 520/1040 (switchbox w/cable)
* ComputerEyes Video Digitizer for Atari 1040 (expansion box w/composite
video input + diskette)
* Navarone ST Sound Digitizer for Atari 1040 (maybe 520? original carton,
expansion box + diskette)
* As a bundle, assorted software and games, includes:
  - Word Perfect for Atarai ST (disks only)  * Timeworks Data Manager with
Report Writer & Super Graphics for Atari 1040ST (original box + disk + docs)
  - Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards for Atari ST
(original box + disk + manuals and inserts)
  - Aliants for Atari ST (1987, StarSoft Development Labs, game disk + hint
disk), includes Pirates of the Barbary Coast (jacks + disks)
  - Ray Tobey's SkyFox for Atari ST (jacket + disks)
  - Accolade Test Drive for Atari ST (exotic car driving game, requires
color; original box + disks)
  - Easel/ST for Atari ST (diskette only, says "Use any picture as the
background on the GEM desktop"--whoo hoo... stop 'em before they kill again
folks)
  - Smooth Talker speech synthesizer for Atari ST (requires color monitor
and TOS in ROM; original box + manual + disk)
  - ColorBurst 3000 for Atari 520/1040ST (requires color monitor; GEM
graphics enhancer; does not work with Mega ST ROMs)

Now, I need/would like the following items:

* SWTPC DC-4 Floppy Drive Controller
* SWTPC MF-68 Diskette subsystem (missing drives OK)
* SS-50 and SS-30 prototyping cards
* Heath/Zenith H-77 or H-87 external drive enclosure (missing drives OK)
* Vintage-era floppy drive enclosure for 5-1/4" full height drives--I need
one two-drive enclosure, preferably metal, with power supply; two
single-drive enclosures would be OK; specifically anything similar to this
http://www.bowkera.com/north_star_computers.htm (single enclosure) or this
http://www.swtpc.com/mholley/MF_68/MF_68_Index.htm (dual enclosure,
preferred);
* Any unusual expansion board for the Heath/Zenith H/Z-88/89/90
(particularly third-party stuff, graphics, clock, etc.)
* Any peripheral for the Rockwell AIM-65 (especially floppy controller)
* ETA-3400 expansion unit for the Heathkit ET-3400 trainer
* KIM-1 peripherals and expansion
* Triple-output digital bench power supply, current limiting + short
protection

Please contact me OFF LIST if you'd like to arrange a trade at
(patrick)(at)(evocative)(dot)(com).  I am happy to publish pictures of any
item.  Offers for outright purchase of any item will be gladly entertained,
but priority will be given to traders, so non-trade purchase offers will be
held until Sunday 27-Jul.

Patrick