Subject: RE: Leaving the hobby

From: "brian roth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun May 18 09:02:00 2003

Ditto,

   I'll be moving into my new house on 30 acres in three weeks. Not only do I
get the whole basement, I'm putting up a large building later this fall. I
have been married for 23 years and my wife has put up with this stuff for
probably half of it. She thinks I'm a little looney collecting this stuff but
she finds humor in all of it. She really has no interest in technology but she
does find the historical significance interesting at times. She is a total
American history buff. Too much of anything will burn you out. That's when you
put it away for a while and do something else. I do know one thing for sure.
Jeffrey will regret getting rid of this stuff some day. Absence makes the
heart grow fonder.

>This is really weird, since I'm also moving in two weeks.  We are
>leasing a 160 year old farm house on 5 acres.   The place has a gigantic
>attic and a barn so I wont have to make my computer room double as a
>storage area.

Brian Roth
Network Administrator
A+  N+  CNA  CCNA
Network Services
First Niagara Bank
(716) 625-7500 X2186
[email-masked]

*****************************************************************************
*********************
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
It is intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or
the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make
copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **
*****************************************************************************
*********************
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER
FN:roth, brian
TEL;WORK:2186
ORG:;Network Services
TEL;PREF;FAX:716-625-0012
EMAIL;WORK;PREF;NGW:[email-masked]
N:roth;brian
X-GWUSERID:1372
END:VCARD

---

From: "TeoZ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun May 18 09:26:00 2003

Having multiple hobbies helps, as long as they are not all expensive.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "brian roth" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2003 9:57 AM
Subject: RE: Leaving the hobby

> [email-masked]
****************************************************************************
*
****************************************************************************
*