Subject: RE: IC 74F582

From: "Davison, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Mar 19 10:17:00 2003

And I've found this ..

 B1   1+-v-+16  Vcc
 B2   2|   |15  A2
 B3   3|   |14  A1
 A3   4|   |13  A0  S=A+B+Cn
 Cn   5|   |12  B0  Cn+4=OUT
 Cn+4 6|   |11  S0
 S2   7|   |10  S1
 GND  8+---+9   S3

Lee.

________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The
service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive
anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:
http://www.star.net.uk
________________________________________________________________________

---

From: [email-masked] (Tony Duell)
Date: Wed Mar 19 17:38:10 2003

>  GND  8+---+9   S3

Accoding to my Philips databook, that's the pinout of the 74F583 BCD adder.

-tony