Subject: Revengish URL

From: John Lawson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 21 10:29:00 2003

This is diabolical - evil - reprehensible - unconconsionable -
sick/twisted - dangerous - damn funny.

http://www.fiftythree.org/etherkiller/

For those who eschew browsers - it's a series of pictures of all the usual
computer and networking connectors - - - spliced onto AC Mains cords. ;{}

   zzzzzzzzzap -   what's that *smell*????

 Cheersz

Nick Tesla

---

From: "Jay West" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 21 11:00:00 2003

I haven't laughed so hard.... since Sellam posted that link to the guy who
played with the nigerian email scammers!

---

From: Roger Merchberger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 21 12:07:00 2003

>computer and networking connectors - - - spliced onto AC Mains cords. ;{}

They missed one -- True Story:

I had a lady walk into our store and said she needed a special cable for 
her Mac, but didn't know exactly what it was. I showed her several cables 
from our stock, and she verified the port this cable was supposed to plug 
into was the USB port, but she was *positive* the other end was supposed to 
plug into the wall.

I was [evil ascii grafic follows]:

===>||<===

*this close* to saying "I'd be *more* than happy to wire that up for you, 
ma'am!!!"

Imagining her plugging *that* bastage in... that gave all of us here at the 
shop quite a chuckle for a good long time...

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger -- sysadmin, Iceberg Computers
[email-masked]

What do you do when Life gives you lemons,
and you don't *like* lemonade?????????????

---

From: ben franchuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 21 12:14:00 2003

> and you don't *like* lemonade?????????????

Make lemon pie instead!

---

From: [email-masked] (Tony Duell)
Date: Wed May 21 18:09:05 2003

> and you don't *like* lemonade?????????????

Stick 2 different metals into them and use them as simple cells to run 
CMOS circuitry?

(Didn't we have a thread on this last week?)

-tony

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri May 23 20:53:19 2003

Do you still have the link?  I'd like to see that.  8->

Peace...  Sridhar

---

From: Vintage Computer Festival <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat May 24 00:58:00 2003

> Do you still have the link?  I'd like to see that.  8->

khttp://www.quatloos.com/brad-christensen.htm

-- 

Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer Festival
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Man of Intrigue and Danger                http://www.vintage.org

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *