Subject: Some newer old stuff for sale

From: Vintage Computer Festival <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Mar 11 10:58:00 2003

I'm passing this along.  If interested, please contact the original
sender.

Reply-to: [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:10:01 -0500
From: Bob Brill <[email-masked]>
Subject: A sturdy old computer for sale

I've got the following items for sale, all in good working order
(with the exception of the keyboard).

Compaq 386 (20 Mhz speed, 60 MB hard drive, one 5.25" floppy
drive, one 3.5" floppy drive, keyboard, Hercules monochrome video
card).  Built like a tank. Still works great. The keyboard has a
few bad keys, but since it is a standard AT keyboard, it would be
easy to replace.  Comes with all the original software and
manuals, including DOS 3.3, Basic, Hercules utilities and fonts.

Samsung monochrome (amber) monitor. (Works well with the Hercules
video card.)

Iomega external ZIP drive with SCSI card, software and
installation instructions.

Artist XJS video card with BNC cables, software and manuals.
Supports three display resolutions, non-interlaced: 1024 x 768
(16 or 256 colors), 1280 x 1024 (16 colors), 1600 x 1200 (16
colors). The 2 MB of onboard memory can be configured to lie in
the address space of the host computer, a very advanced concept
for the time.

Irwin 400 series tape backup unit with ISA card, manuals, backup
software and nine 60 MB tapes.

Bob

**************************************
*                                    *
*     See algorithmic imagery at:    *
*  http://users.migate.net/~bobbrill *
*                                    *
**************************************

-- 

Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer Festival
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Man of Intrigue and Danger                http://www.vintage.org

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *