Subject: Why is it that it's so easy to kill time, yet so hard to make it?

From: Ian Primus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jul 21 15:44:46 2003

Argh! I have had almost zero free time as of late. I have been busy 
with work, and on top of that, I have been sick. I have way too many 
things going on at the moment and nothing seems to be getting done. I'm 
trying to get caught up on email and various other things. To all the 
people that wanted to buy something from the basement sale, don't 
worry, I haven't forgotten about you, although your request may be 
buried in several feet of spam at the moment. I have been attempting to 
get my workshop to a point where I can actually work, and get things 
ready to ship out. In the process of cleaning, I have found many 
interesting things, like, for instance, my workbench. And the floor. 
Also, I have another heap of things that I really don't need, and I'll 
post that list once I get previous requests taken care of. Also, I have 
acquired a couple of new things for my collection, but I haven't had 
the time or space to play with them yet. Anyway, sorry for my apparent 
disappearance from the face of the 'net, I'm trying to get caught up...

Ian Primus
[email-masked]