Subject: honeywell manuals

From: [email-masked] (Fritz Chwolka)
Date: Sat Jun 7 09:45:01 2003

Hi..

I got some documents about honewell GCOS6 and other. The computers were
used in the 8ths in an powerstation for collecting  informations for
the management.

I don't know what models were used. 
Untill I own no hardware from honewll I'll scan the documents and put
them onto. After scanning they go into the dumpster as I have no place
left.

http://oldcomputers.dyndns.org/public/pub/rechner/honeywell/manuals/

Greetings from 
Fritz Chwolka

<collecting old computers just for fun>
> www.alterechner.de <

---

From: [email-masked] (Fritz Chwolka)
Date: Sat Jun 7 12:48:00 2003

>them onto. After scanning they go into the dumpster as I have no place

Correction..

the manuals will be given to an interested person here in germany and
will find their way to the US.

Greetings from 
Fritz Chwolka

---

From: [email-masked] (Fritz Chwolka)
Date: Sat Jul 5 21:15:00 2003

>will find their way to the US.

The scans are now online. 

http://oldcomputers.dyndns.org/public/pub/rechner/honeywell/info.htm

Greetings from 
Fritz Chwolka