Subject: Cars, politics & hate mail

From: Adrian Vickers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Apr 14 16:48:00 2003

Chaps,

Cars: I love classic cars & motor racing, that's why I subscribe to one 
mailing list & several newsgroups. I rarely read about classic computers in 
those.

Politics: I detest politics & politicians, this is why I neither subscribe 
to related mailing lists or newsgroups.

Hate mail: Never had any, never sent any, probably never will.

Classic computers: Love 'em, that's why I subscribe to this list, and 
several newsgroups.

I've got my cars elsewhere. I've got my classic comps here. I don't want 
politics or hate mail. Can we keep it on topic please? You Know Who You Are.

And finally: Please please please DO NOT reply to this message. Ever.
Thanks.

-- 
Cheers, Ade.
Be where it's at, B-Racing!
http://b-racing.com