Subject: Re: Trenton Computer Festival

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue May 6 11:39:00 2003

>>>You going to be at all of the Hamvention or just
>part of it? 
>
>Probably just stay for Friday. I am going to drive
>over Thursday from PA.

When and where is the Hamvention? I'm assuming from the name it is mostly 
Ham Radio stuff (something I'm not into), but since you guys seem to feel 
there will be some classic computer stuff, I might take the drive 
depending on time/date/location.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: "TeoZ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue May 6 12:04:01 2003

http://www.hamvention.org/

There is a 2002 Remembered section and people have posted pictures there.
Looks like quite a bit of computer equipment (looks like newer stuff).

I went one year (early 90's) back when a 540mb HD was top of the line and
expensive, but have no idea whats there these days. back then they had newer
equipment inside and outside had the flee market type stuff.