Subject: C19 cordsets was Re: MicroVAX 3800 Power Cable

From: "Robert F. Schaefer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 20 19:36:00 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert F. Schaefer" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: MicroVAX 3800 Power Cable

> I came across http://www.quail.com/NACords/index.html a few days ago.
They
> seem to have the cords I need, both the C15 (notched) and C19 (horizontal
> prongs).  I haven't called then yet to check proces and quantities, but
I'm
> taking next week off to have a baby, so I expect to have lots of Copious
> Spare Time in which to take care of things.  :)

A few days ago, I purchased a set of three `IBM NetFinity 7000 Server Rack
Power Cord's from ebays' pcsurplusonline.com.  They arrived today, and seem
to be unused.  They have the three horizontal prongs on the computer end,
and on the other end is a Twistlock connector.  Two are L6-20 (250V 20A) and
one is L5-20 (120V 20A), both are 18GA SJT with moulded connectors.

The seller didn't mention the different types and possibly didn't know, but
as my Netfinity is autosensing I don't really care.  Total cost was $19.95
including shipping.

Bob