Subject: Varian Data Machines

From: Andreas Holz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 16 10:01:01 2003

Hello all,

I got a Varian(Univac) Data Machines 620L100 in very good conditions 
including a fixed-head disk, a teletype and a Tektronix storage display. 
This machines is dated to 1974.

I'm in the stage to reassemble to machine and to check the boards. I 
hope I'll be able to power on within the next weeks.

Is there anyone on this list who has experiences with this type of machines?

Andreas

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 16 18:04:00 2003

> Is there anyone on this list who has experiences with this type of

Have I got a deal for you.

I happen to have a copy of the varian data 620/i computer manual sitting on my 
desk at the moment.

The only problem is that the post office is threatening to strike at the of 
the week.

---

From: Vintage Computer Festival <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jul 20 12:09:00 2003

> Is there anyone on this list who has experiences with this type of machines?

This sounds neat.  Keep us posted.

-- 

Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer Festival
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Man of Intrigue and Danger                http://www.vintage.org

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *