Subject: Two Great Finds today

From: "Keys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 20 20:22:01 2003

Picked up a Heathkit 3400-A microcomputer trainer and two SGI CD's one was
IRIX 5.1.1 and the other was Fortran 77 compiler 4.0. Got it all for $18

---

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 20 20:42:00 2003

>IRIX 5.1.1 and the other was Fortran 77 compiler 4.0. Got it all for $18

   Nice finds! sheesh, all I got today was a Ampro Little Board P6D (333 MHz PII). Plus two HP 1000s (one E-series and one F series). Plus the Floating Point math unit and a HP 2748 Paper Tape Reader.

  I guess I could include the two Symbolics 3640s that I helped Mike rescue.

   Joe

---

From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 20 22:44:01 2003

From: Joe <[email-masked]>

>   I guess I could include the two Symbolics 3640s that I helped Mike
rescue.

Roundtrip complete.  Thank you Joe.  I've wanted a lisp machine for a looong
time. I've got many questions but I'll do some reading first...  And I'll
post some more details shortly.

;)
- Mike: [email-masked]

---

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Mar 21 13:11:00 2003

>- Mike: [email-masked]

   Pictures! We want pictures!

    Joe :-)