Subject: Hi!/ Sharing the technology/ LK401/ Thanks!

From: Michael Krauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 3 16:02:08 2003

Justin,

I came about your mail on an archive-server. Did you resolve your
problem
with the keyboard ?
I think you do have a LK401, but not a Digital/Compaq one but one from
Tektronix. Today I got a request from a customer looking for that
Tektronics
keyboard. But I only have DEC Keyboards. DEC LK401 has alway a 4pin RJ11
connector.
I never came across that Tektronics keyboard before and your Mail was
the
only one stating the Tektronics pratnumber, which is different fron the
DEC one. BTW, the serial# is different, too. The DEC ser# is longer. The
TEK
ser# has only 5 digits while DEC ser# have 10 digits.

Sincerely,
Michael