Subject: Interdata Model 70 on eBay

From: Tom Uban <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jul 17 15:17:34 2003

There is an Interdata Model 70 on eBay, which is going soon. I would be
interested in this, but I am out of time, space, and money.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2741450706&category=1247

I have no affiliation with this auction, yada, yada, yada...

--tom

---

From: Jim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jul 17 18:52:00 2003

Local second hand store has on that looks to my untrained eye to be 
complete.  In box.  Has system box, cassette drive, some cables and a 
few tapes.  Box says: Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer 2 (IIRC).

Anyone have a burning desire to own it?

Jim

---

From: peter tremewen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jul 17 20:34:00 2003

What your location Jim?? I'd byte,  but postage might become an issue for
me......

                PeterT.

---

From: Jim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jul 17 20:52:00 2003

I'm in NE Oregon. 97883 to be exact.

Jim

peter tremewen wrote:

>.

---

From: "Ed Sharpe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jul 21 14:54:22 2003

that  I- 70 does have to take the award for the worst photo on ebay
though... what a neat  computer though! I remember these  as many were still
being used even in 1979.

Thanks!

Ed Sharpe Archivist for SMECC

See the Southwest Museum of Engineering, Communications and Computation
online at:
http://www.smecc.org

---

From: "Ed Sharpe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jul 21 14:54:34 2003

Thanks!