Subject: Atari Transputer Workstation for sale

From: Ram Meenakshisundaram <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jun 30 06:57:01 2003

Hi,

I know a source for a complete ATW800 in the UK area if anyone is
interested.  They are asking 250 UKP for it (Cambridge area). Let me
know, condition is untested.  I wish I could go for it, but since I am
across the pond, it is just too costly :-(

Cheers,

Ram

---

From: "Hans Franke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jun 30 17:36:01 2003

> across the pond, it is just too costly :-(

Well, if you can manage it to be here by next week
I'll take it over (If I don'T decide to keep it :)

Gruss
H.

--
VCF Europa 5.0 am 01./02. Mai 2004 in Muenchen
http://www.vcfe.org/