Subject: IBM system 3 Re:PDP-12 on eBay (IBM 650) on ebay)

From: Peter Lothberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 23 19:04:41 2003

"Mysterious PDP-10's in Stockholm". 

There is lot's of stuff in the wharehouse...

KA10		2	(110V, complete, unknown condition gift from SC-group)
BBN Pager	1	Sails's KA pager
KI10		4	Three complete, Simon, UCI, Medecindata, Aarhus
KL10A		1	"MIT-MC" complete with T300 disks on PDP11
KL10B (1090)	2	Oden (QZ Stockholm) (complete)
KL10B (1091)	1	Tempest (Foa studielabb) (complete)
KL10B (2065)	1	Vera (KTH)
KS10		3	SC-group, TSL-data

Clones;
SC30		3	One in working condition (gift from SC-Group)
TOAD-1		1	Working

With the exception of A PDP-6 (have only one card Pulsed BUS
Transceiver 1665D) the Foonley's and the Minnow and a SC40, I beleive 
there is a complete collection of PDP-10's. 

Lot's of stuff, like a SA-10 IBM chanel adapter, cards, manuals,
spares, perpherials: TU77, TU78, TU45, RP07, RP20, RP06, TU70, 
TU71, DN87, DN200, TU55, TU56, RH10, DF10, DC10 DS10, RM05. 
And enough IO-bus, Memory-Bus, Massbus etyc cables to put it 
together.

There is other related stuff like one of the original CADR's, PDP8/E,
PDP9, PDP12/LINC12..

I don't remember what hapened to "Katia", when the Stacken management
decided to destroy the PDP10's, some equipment and tools (like my 2020-
extender-card, 7-trk ITS distribution, Rp06 aligment pack) was lost. 
Pices of Katia might be in the warehouse. Idea was to attach the
BBN-pager to a working KA. 

As for proof, here are some pictures, as you can se it's packed, and 
unless someone provides a very compelling argument, it will stay packed.

http://www.stupi.se/Bilder/pdp-10/index.html

-Peter

Ps: I'm not a member of the mailinglist, so please send me questions
    direct.