Subject: new finds

From: "Jay West" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Mar 18 08:55:01 2003

Why do I keep getting old PC's donated to me? *sigh* Just received an epson
equity I, if anyone wants it. Also, didn't someone want the Leading Edge
500AT that I got a while back?

Jay West

---

From: "TeoZ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Mar 18 20:56:00 2003

If you run into an old Gateway 386/DX desktop with keyboard let me know. I
could use a nice small desktop dos box with ps2 keyboard and mouse
connections.

---

From: David Woyciesjes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Mar 19 11:19:01 2003

> could use a nice small desktop dos box with ps2 keyboard and mouse

	How about a Digital DECpc 420SX? It's about 15" D x 16" W x 4 1/2" H.
PS/2 mouse & keyboard, onboard video, 3 ISA slots. 3 1/2 & 5 1/4 floppy
drives. 127MB (?) HDD, and Digital DE201 NIC.
	To sweeten the deal, I can most likely scare up a 540MB (or so) HDD,
32MB RAM, and I think I do have a 486 DX/33 or DX2/66 that may fit in
the limited height space...
	Let me know...

	I also am getting together a list of other PC, Mac, and older
networking hardware that I want to sell/trade.

	Also, apologies to John Allain. I _will_ get pictures and desriptions
on the web of that Industrial VAX you're interested in. I'll also have
some quick questions about it too, that hopefully someone can help with.

--
---Dave Woyciesjes
---ICQ# 905818

---

From: David Woyciesjes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Mar 19 11:27:00 2003

> the limited height space...

	Also, I just found a Unisys "evalutaion unit" 486, of similar
configuration & size as the DECpc above, except that the Unisys has the
bonus of an on-board SCSI controller!

--
---Dave Woyciesjes
---ICQ# 905818

---

From: "UnRooster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Mar 22 07:23:38 2003

Try your local thrift store.  Salvation Army, Goodwill, and St. Vincent De
Paul.  I found a nice IBM Eduquest 30, 386@25Mhz and a 40 meg hard drive.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of TeoZ
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 3:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: new finds