Subject: Need Resue Fw: Older Computer Equipment Here

From: "Keys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Apr 9 12:48:00 2003

Anyone in the area wanting any of these items please contact him directly. I
have not stake in this.
----- Original Message -----
From: pegntim23
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 12:29 PM
Subject: Older Computer Equipment Here

I found your address on a web page of folks interested in old computer
equipment.  I have the equipment listed below in Council Bluffs, Iowa, but
have relatives in St. Paul.  If you are interested in any of it (for free),
please reply and if it is still available, we'll arrange a hookup.

1)  PC CPU:  Gateway 2000 P5-120 (won't boot, hard drive crashed? or virus?
Has CD-ROM, Tape Drive, 3.25 floppy, and sound card)

2)  SCANNER:  Mustek 600III EP (just stopped scanning one day a few months
ago).

3)  SCANNER:  Optic Pro 9630P (given to me by a friend when mine quit working,
but I never did hook it up as I didn't have driver disks)

4)  INKJET PRINTER:  HP Deskjet 1120C (wide format, colors aren't coming out
right even with a new ink cartridge)

5)  INKJET PRINTER:  HP PaintJetXL (a real dinosaur, but worked fine before I
disconnected it a couple years ago)

6)  COPIER:  Sharp SF-7100 (worked fine five years ago, but haven't plugged in
since!)

I may or may not have software/drivers that came with them -- specify if this
is important to you.