Subject: Locating older systems & parts... (was: RE: making disk images)

From: Thomas Dzubin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 6 15:48:00 2003

If you are VERY familiar with your home city, you can also scout out
the garage sales in communities which were "new" in the 1970s

I see things like Mattel Intellivison's, original Apple II systems and
such but they always seem to appear in areas which were newly built
in the early 1970s.   My wife and I attend garage sales all through
our city, but only certain neighbourhoods seem to have the classic
computers.

Still looking for a working Exidy Sorcerer...

Thomas

---

From: "Witchy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Mar 7 16:34:34 2003

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
> Behalf Of Thomas Dzubin
> Sent: 06 March 2003 21:45
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Locating older systems & parts... (was: RE: making disk images)
> 
> 

In that case *don't* read the newest entry in my museum guestbook :(

--
adrian/witchy
www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk - the online computer museum
www.snakebiteandblack.co.uk - monthly gothic shenanigans