Subject: RE: Look at this -

From: Megan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 24 11:12:01 2003

>2:28 p.m. -- Secret Service agents shove Reagan into the limousine while
>other agents, with the aide of police, overcome the suspected assailant,
>later identified as John W. Hinckley Jr. 25, of Evergreen, Colo.

Minor piece of trivia... that year there was a TV show in its
first season entitled "Greatest American Hero"... the hero's name
was Hinckley.  In the second airing of the opening episode, the
name was covered over by a loud noise, like a plane taking off.

Later in the season, his name was officially changed to Hanley...

					Megan Gentry
					Former RT-11 Developer

+--------------------------------+-------------------------------------+
| Megan Gentry, EMT/B, PP-ASEL   | email: mbg at world.std.com         |
|                                |                                     |
| "this space                    |             (s/ at /@/)             |
|  unavoidably left blank"       | URL:     http://world.std.com/~mbg/ | 
|                                | "pdp-11 programmer - some assembler |
|                  (DEC '77-'98) |  required." - mbg            KB1FCA |
+--------------------------------+-------------------------------------+