Subject: Re: DEC RL02 anyone need one?

From: Al Kossow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 3 15:24:00 2003

> Do you mean: "RL01/RL02 User Guide" EK-RL012-UG-005?

No, I have that on line already. I'm looking for the
RL02 Technical Manual
part # EP-RL012-TM

---

From: Al Kossow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 3 15:30:00 2003

See previous discussions of this on the list.

It is on the order of 10000 DPI. I have two fiche scanners, A 3M
unit that I actually have software for, but requires manual positioning
and a much older automatic unit with no docs or software.

The effective resolution of the output is normally between 200 and 400
DPI after magnification between 20 and 30x.

---

From: Al Kossow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 8 15:53:00 2003

If anyone has a copy of the RL02 Technical Manual, I'd like to borrow it to
add to the documentation archive.

====

Thanks to Tom Uban, there is now a scan up at
www.spies.com/aek/pdf/dec/disc