Subject: OT: remembering old thread from about a year ago: Tek scope

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun Jul 20 20:27:00 2003

I picked up a Tek 321 scope, and I remembered a thread about a year or so
ago about someone with a Tek 3" scope looking for help getting it going.

Point me in the right direction, and I'll hold my peace.

Gary Hildebrand
St. Joseph, MO

---

From: John Lawson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jul 20 21:23:00 2003

> ago about someone with a Tek 3" scope looking for help getting it going.

  A very nice gentleman in Austrailia needed the docs for same - I sent
him the service and operator's manuals, and he fixed his scope, and sent
me back my doc.

  So do be aware that I have these, if you need them.

Cheerz

John

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon Jul 21 18:41:00 2003

>   So do be aware that I have these, if you need them.

Okay, I think I'll take you up on the offer.  You can send it by mail to:

Gary Hildebrand

Box 6184

St. Joseph, MO 64506-0184

Home phone: 816-662-2612

I'll reimburse you for the cost.  Send it at media rate, that's quite a
saving over first class.