Subject: OT: Dot Matrix Printer Symphony

From: "R. D. Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Apr 30 22:07:00 2003

While looking for something else, I accidentally happened upon a
web site pertaining to a "Symphony for Dot Matrix Printers."  The
URL is:  

http://theuser.silophone.net//dotmatrix/en/intro.html

-- 
Copyright (C) 2003 R. D. Davis The difference between humans & other animals: 
All Rights Reserved            an unnatural belief that we're above Nature & 
[email-masked]  410-744-4900  her other creatures, using dogma to justify such
http://www.rddavis.org         beliefs and to justify much human cruelty.

---

From: Vintage Computer Festival <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Apr 30 23:09:00 2003

> http://theuser.silophone.net//dotmatrix/en/intro.html

Very cool, indeed.  I invited them to perform at the VCF but unfortunately
their fee was too high for me.

-- 

Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer Festival
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Man of Intrigue and Danger                http://www.vintage.org

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *