Subject: RE: Weirdstuff Warehouse (WAS:Re: Classic SF Bay Area places to visit)

From: "Patrick Rigney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 2 11:51:00 2003

> Do they have an inventory sheet?

I just went there yesterday and bought a few items.  Almost everything I
bought had its price determined in real time, shall we say.  It strikes me
that, if inventory for the As-Is Room is done at all (which I doubt), it's
done by biological processes on a per-employee basis.

Patrick

---

From: "TeoZ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 2 14:19:00 2003

Were their prices reasonable?
I have gone to equipment places in Ohio and some of the prices were nuts.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick Rigney" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 12:47 PM
Subject: RE: Weirdstuff Warehouse (WAS:Re: Classic SF Bay Area places to
visit)