Subject: SMS 1000 Chassis documentation wanted, Bounty offered

From: "Stuart Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Jun 13 10:39:28 2003

If anyone has a documentation set for the SMS 1000 PDP-11 chassis, please
contact me offline if you are willing to loan or sell me a copy of it for a
"reasonable" price. I am not looking for an item to be put under glass in a
museum - I need working documentation.

I bought one of these chassis's a while back (less docs) and can't use it
without some assistance. I don't even know what "style" of QBUS it has in it!
The chassis was "supposed" to come with the manuals, but... it didn't. It is
too heavy to ship it back to the seller; the total shipping cost both ways
cost about the same at the item did.

I'll pay $20 US for information to the FIRST person (by email received time &
date) to point me to a source for this documentation, that leads to my having
a copy in my hands. If that person also is an owner of the documentation
willing to provide me with a copy, I will pay them the $20 plus a reasonable
copying and shipping fee.

There are exclusions, to my bounty offer but will not affect anyone but the
original seller of the SMS 1000.

Stuart Johnson

---

From: "Stuart Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jun 16 16:07:00 2003

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Stuart Johnson" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 5:14 PM
Subject: SMS 1000 Chassis documentation wanted, Bounty offered

> original seller of the SMS 1000.

BOUNTY ENDED

Thanks to Dave Jenner, I now have the manual for this chassis! If there is
interest, perhaps I can scan it later and make it available online; or you
can buy it new from Keyways for $250.00.

Stuart Johnson