Subject: Outbound

From: Boo Inks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Mar 8 02:32:08 2003

Hello,

I got your name when I googled for ³Outbound Systems².  I have an Outbound
Laptop serial# 26700007 that was traded to me by Outbound when I produced
their first Œhow-to² video on swapping the ROM.

I¹m getting ready to move to the boat and take off and need to trade the
computer for $.  It is missing the cable that connects it to drive
peripherals.  It has a unique connector I¹ve never seen and I can¹t find
anyone who knows where to find it.  I have an external disk drive and the
SCSI box.  It must have the silicon drive because it needs a disk to boot.

Any advice on finding the cable and where best to offer it all for sale?
Thanks for your time.

Boo Inks
--
Inks  - Communications That Work
2219 Westlake Drive; Ste 200
Austin, TX  78746
Office# 512/327-5995
Cell# 512/750-6491