Subject: Found today..

From: "Davison, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jul 28 14:33:01 2003

No box and no instructions but fully working and, apart
from a little dusty, in good condition a Commodore SR7949D
scientific calculator.

Price, nothing. I had already bought some things and had
just pulled this out of a box and asked 'how much' only
to be told take it. So I did.

I like those prices.

Lee.

________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The
service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive
anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:
http://www.star.net.uk
________________________________________________________________________

---

From: "ed sharpe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jul 29 00:33:00 2003

Congrats!  does she power up?

they  also made an earlier desk top calc.  with a wood grain  top on it!
would like to find some advertising mater  to display with this unit.

another weird calc we have is a Litton,  it is blue and has square pads  you
touch a stylus to enter the numbers....  would love a date on this  and
perhaps some advertising material or a hit as to what issue mag. it could be
found in.

Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at
 http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means  when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301