Subject: IBM PS/2 Model 25

From: "Daniel Hicks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Jun 7 19:18:00 2003

I am looking for an IBM PS/2 Model 25, preferrably one with an internal
hard drive.  If anyone has one or knows where I could get one cheap, I
would be interested.  This is the model with monitor integrated into the
computer.

Thanks
Dan
[email-masked]

---

From: "Keys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Jun 7 19:31:43 2003

Where are you located ? I see them from time to time here in Houston but
pass them up.

---

From: John Honniball <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 8 04:32:00 2003

> would be interested.  This is the model with monitor integrated into the

I saw some in Mendelson's in Dayton, Ohio.  But it was a few years ago.

    http://www.meci.com/

--
John Honniball
[email-masked]