Subject: Software for NCD 17c Xterminal

From: Jules Richardson<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon May 26 16:34:00 2003

Hi,

> I got a nice NCD 17c X terminal a while back, but I don't
> have the server software to download to it.  Does anyone
> have such software or a pointer to where to get it?

If you just need the boot image, I think you're looking for a file called
"Xncd17c" - I use Xncd19c for my 88k-based xterm (or did, last time I used it
for anything!)

These used to be freely available on ftp.ncd.com (up until 2 years ago for
sure) in their own "older units" directory tree but seem to have vanished. 

However a quick google returned:

  http://www.stat.wisc.edu/p/stat/tftpboot/cs/Xncd17c

... which may be exactly what you need.

Set up a tftp server somewhere with the image on and you're away :)

cheers,

Jules

__________________________________________________
It's Samaritans' Week. Help Samaritans help others. 
Call 08709 000032 to give or donate online now at http://www.samaritans.org/support/donations.shtm