Subject: Pagemaker 3 for the MAC (and other MAC-related things)

From: "Ram & Suganthi M." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri May 16 11:18:33 2003

Hi,

I have several documents (whitepapers on various transputer products from 
Paramax) that was apparently created using Pagemaker 3 for the MAC.  I was 
able to get a copy of Pagemaker for Windows (latest version), but 
unfortunately documents are not cross-platform friendly on different 
versions of Pagemaker.  I also do not have a MAC and hence I am currently 
using Basilisk for NT (which suits my current needs).  Does anyone have a 
copy of Pagemaker 3 for the MAC? Or better yet, help me convert these 
documents into postscript/pdf so that I can post them on my website.

I also have several disk images of various transputer programs and 
applications for the MAC.  I am having problems reading these files (they 
come up as corrupted).  Dont know what I can do as I dont know if it is 
Basilisk's fault or the files are really corrupt.  Can someone with a MAC 
expand out the files and possibly stuffit for me instead?

Any help is much appreciated,

Ram

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*.  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus