Subject: (no subject)

From: davemaho <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 3 16:02:00 2003

Hello fellow PDP-8 enthusiasts:

Due to financial considerations, I am forced to sell my PDP-8 collection. I 
will be putting individual items up on eBay over the next few weeks.

My current collection includes a straight-8 in the original DEC rack 
cabinet, an 8/I, two 8/e's (one 'basic' and one a fully loaded 40-slot 
box), a TU-56 dual tape drive, high speed paper tape punch and reader, 
80-column drum-style Dataproducts line printer with spare ribbons, 
documentation, boards, and paper; RX-01 and RX-02 disk drives, two 
PDP-8/a's, and two VT-278's on wheeled pedestals, extra VT-100's and 
VT-52's, and more that I have probably forgotten about. Software, maindecs, 
documentation, etc. will also be offered.

I plan to hold on the straight-8 until the last possible moment, maybe 
forever, and I am negotiating the sale of the 8/I processor, its spare 
board set, and documentation, to a private party. I even have a couple 
of  OLD 11's (an 11/05 is one of them).

I have had this collection for close to 20 years. All my kids learned to 
use computers on it, and it has been lots of fun restoring them, writing 
software, and building custom hardware for them. I'll miss them, but I do 
want to see them go to good homes!

If there is anything you want, let me know and I will put it up first. I 
have a LOT of stuff related to these machines, so ask, as I may have what 
you are looking for!

Best Regards,
Dave Mahoney