Subject: more intel MDS-800s :-)

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jun 30 21:42:00 2003

Things are really starting to fall into place around here. I got my 3rd
and 4th MDS-800s running today :-) I posted a couple of pictures, there's
no text or links yet but here's the directories.

	<http://www.classiccmp.org/hp/mds800_3/>
	<http://www.classiccmp.org/hp/mds800_4/>

 (Yes those things under the counters are HP 1000s. I have three working
ones so far but only two good power supplies. So far I have FIVE bad power
supplies for them. I'm going to have to sit down and learn how to fix thm
soon.)

Here's a link to pictures and description of my first one.

        <http://www.classiccmp.org/hp/mds-800/mds-800.htm>

  Got my 3rd Series II machine, a MDS-230, working last week. Tomorrow I
start on MDS-800 numbers 5 and 6. Number 3 and 4 MDS-800s had 8088 and 8086
emulators, the first two had 8080 emulators. I got 8x48/8x49 and 8x51
emulators with the last two MDS-230s and had an 8085 emulator with my
MDS-235. Does anyone have any of the other emulators such as the one for
the 3000 series bit slice processors or the (non-intel) Z-80 emulator?  I'm
also looking for a personality card for the 1702 EPROMs for the UPP 103
EPROM programmer.

   Joe