Subject: Subscription

From: "Sipke de Wal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue May 27 13:19:00 2003

Hi,

What is the official current subscriptionprocedure 
to subcribe to the cctalk list ?

Sipke de Wal
----------------------------------------------------
http://xgistor.ath.cx
----------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Jay West" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue May 27 13:28:24 2003

For Sipke (and the rest as a refresher)....

See http://www.classiccmp.org/lists.html and you can do it there online.

You can also send an email to [email-masked] with a subject
of "subscribe" and a body of "subscribe". I never remeber which one it looks
for, but if you do both subject and body, it'll always work.

Regards,

Jay West

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed May 28 01:16:18 2003

It's available on http://www.classiccmp.org/

Peace...  Sridhar