Subject: sharp pc-7000a manual scans

From: "pmulry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Apr 24 02:48:00 2003

i am seeking scans of any and all manuals for sharp pc-7000a portable
computer.
can any one help?

thanks paul

---

From: "David Vohs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Apr 25 21:47:00 2003

Well, sorry I can't help you on this matter. But I do have one question
though, I have a PC-7000 (no "a"), & I'd like to know the specs on yours
to see what, if any difference between your and mine.

-- 
  David Vohs
  [email-masked]

-- 
http://www.fastmail.fm - Choose from over 50 domains or use your own

---

From: "pmulry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Apr 25 22:46:00 2003

I suspect the 'a' refers to its design for australian markets ( ie: 240
volts).
Otherwise it appears visually (via 2 downloaded images only ) the same as
the
pc-7000 .The pc-7100 also appears similar appart from a harddisk in place of
one floppy drives. I bought 2 of 3 available at my local dump recycling
centre
(no manuals,disks or cables).Telephone lead works for keyboard! One won't
start at all ,the other wants to boot but either the floppy drive is faulty
or the old ms-dos 3.2 boot disk i used is incompatable and although text is
visable the screen is dark (screen swap made no dif). Would like to know if
i can add harddisk also.
This is why i'm searching for manuals etc.