Subject: B&C microsystems UP200 software

From: "MIchelle Zygo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Apr 21 01:07:46 2003

I am in need of software for the UP200 programmer. LMK if you have it and
could send me a copy via email. Just picked up a unit and want to get
programming.

Thanks,
Stan

---

From: Ethan Dicks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Apr 21 07:56:01 2003

> could send me a copy via email. Just picked up a unit and want to get

I don't have one that old.  I have a B&C Microsystems model UP600A.  I
think I have the second-to-newest software for it.  

I have found the UP600A unreliable in 386 and 486 computers.  I suspect
it is software related, not hardware related (the hardware is a B&C
proprietary parallel card (that send power down the same cable as data)
attached to a large box with a multi-channel D-to-A and a 40-pin ZIF
socket - there are dozens of chips in the programmer box itself).  I
used to have mine in a Commodore Colt; now it's in the base station of
a Compaq SLT/286.

I don't know where you could find software for your UP200.  I searched
long and hard for software for my UP600A when my Colt died.  In the
end, I was able to recover the data from its XT-IDE drive, and that's
what's on the SLT/286.

Good Luck,

-ethan
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo
http://search.yahoo.com

---

From: Geoff Reed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Apr 21 15:33:00 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B&C Microsystems Inc.
750 North Pastoria Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Phone: 408.730.5511
Fax: 408.730.5521
BBS: 408.730.2317

Try this, they might still exist.

---

From: Geoff Reed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Apr 21 19:11:00 2003

> > could send me a copy via email. Just picked up a unit and want to get

I now have what is supposedly a copy of the software, :)  if you're still 
interested in it email me directly and I'll email it out to you.  I also 
have a copy of the UP600 software :)