Subject: Re: Radio Shack/Science Fair bonus

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Apr 22 14:26:00 2003

>I'm curious if there's a repository of ancient Radio Shack kit
>manuals out there - I did not get a manual for the 10-in-1
>(cat no. 28-225), but at least I got its box (covered in packing
>tape, grrr.)

Did you check Radio Shack's web site? They have hundreds of their manuals 
online in PDF format, many going back quite a long time.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: Ethan Dicks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Apr 22 15:05:01 2003

> online in PDF format, many going back quite a long time.

I found this:

  http://support.radioshack.com/support_games/3183.htm

... but that is dozens, not hundreds.  I could not find anything on
their website for the "10-in-1" kit (but I could find "30-in-1" and
"200-in-1").

Am I looking in the wrong place?

-ethan
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo
http://search.yahoo.com

---

From: Bill Richman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Apr 23 13:14:27 2003

Heck - I just gave a couple of the older RS electronic experimenter kits
to Goodwill.  They had the manuals, too.