Subject: Model 43 Teletype (ASR43) info needed

From: Tom Uban <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jun 12 09:47:00 2003

Hello,

I've recently aquired a model 43 Teletype with a paper tape reader/punch,
which makes the unit an ASR43. It looks very much like the one described
here: http://www.vauxelectronics.com/gil/tty/M43.htm

I'm interested in finding a manual and/or any documentation that might
still exist for it. Scans and/or copies would be fine.

Thanks!

--tom

---

From: Vintage Computer Festival <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jun 12 16:26:00 2003

> here: http://www.vauxelectronics.com/gil/tty/M43.htm

Say, I've got one of these, but without the tasty looking reader/punch.

> still exist for it. Scans and/or copies would be fine.

I am pretty sure I have the manual...somewhere :(

-- 

Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer Festival
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Man of Intrigue and Danger                http://www.vintage.org

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *