Subject: Apple //e disposal

From: "Builder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 17 00:32:38 2003

I have an Apple //e that I need to dispose of, but I hate to take it to the
dump. Is anyone interested in it know of any place who would take it off my
hands.  It has a Cider hard drive and a 1 mb ram card and 2 printers.
    Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Ed Dunn
Cortez, CO

---

From: "ghldbrd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 17 06:00:00 2003

>     Any help would be appreciated

Hmmmmm, wouldn't mind getting the HD for my Platinum IIe --- don't really 
need the rest. My g/f picked up three dot-matrix printers at an auction for 
a dollar. 

Too bad there isn't a program of some sort for businesses/individuals to 
donate older computer equipment to people in need, especially kids in 
low-income situations. 

Sad to say 8 bit Apples have become a throwaway item.  Great box to learn 
the basics of computers and machine language, but everyone wants a flashy 
GUI, gHz performance and (shudder!!!!) Windows. 

Gary Hildebrand
St. Joseph, MO