Subject: DRIVER

From: Julio César Hernández Flores<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Jun 6 14:07:37 2003

SORRY, DRIVER FOR Citizen Type II printer model iDP-560-RSL

COULD YOU SEND THE CONTROLLER, IF IT IS THAT YOU HAVE IT?
PODRIAS MANDAR EL CONTROLADOR, SI ES QUE LO TIENES?

PLEAS.

---

From: Vintage Computer Festival <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Jun 6 16:32:00 2003

> COULD YOU SEND THE CONTROLLER, IF IT IS THAT YOU HAVE IT?

Hola Julio.

Is this a dot matrix printer?  If so, there should be a generic dot matrix
printer driver in the Windows driver database.  Assuming you are using
Windows 9x or some other version, use the Control Panel to Add a New
Printer and select the Generic option for the driver.

-- 

Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer Festival
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Man of Intrigue and Danger                http://www.vintage.org

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *