Subject: Re: Macintosh Portable battery rebild follow-up.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri Mar 7 16:32:00 2003

dear sirs I was reading about getting a battery for my macintosh portable .I 
was interested in the
messege posted here , where can I get the battery rebuilt ? I love my 
portable and want to keep it 
in daily use as long as I can . please ,if you take the time to mail me and 
let me know the phone numberof the rebuilder and name . I would be very 
greatful   
       sincerely: tom------my e-mail address is    [email-masked]

---

From: "David Vohs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Mar 7 18:42:00 2003

Thank you Tom for showing intrest in my old message! Sad to say, I don't
know of any company that rebuilds Mac Portable batteries. I know Dynamic
Engineering (?) used to do it, but as of about three years ago, they
discontinued that service.
I was able to rebuild mine myself, it is not an overly difficult project.

-- 
  David Vohs
  [email-masked]

-- 
http://www.fastmail.fm - Choose from over 50 domains or use your own