Subject: what does ad say re Mark-8 Minicomputer Kit on E-bay

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed Mar 12 12:07:00 2003

Well, I read the original posting and I didn't feel it was fraudulent. While 
he did not say it was "New" it was apparent to me that it was probably a 
reproduction. 

I sure would have asked if I was concerned if it was original. If it was my 
posting I probably would have been a little clearer.

It seemed to me that the posting followed the rules of classic capitalism, 
maximize your plusses, minimize your negatives and let the buyer beware. Good 
US values.

Paxton
Astoria, OR
Who is not a very good capitalist.

---

From: Don Maslin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Mar 12 18:02:00 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 [email-masked] wrote:

<snip>

> It seemed to me that the posting followed the rules of classic
> capitalism, maximize your plusses, minimize your negatives and
> let the buyer beware. Good US values.

Well they may have been good in decades past, but now days it is
let the seller beware and keep his attorney on retainer.

						- don