Subject: Interdata Model 74

From: "Tobias Russell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu May 29 08:47:56 2003

Hi,

I recently picked up a PDP11/34 for restoration from a surplus dealer and
spotted at the same time an Interdata Model 74 gathering dust. Needless to
say, I managed to get this as part of the deal..

I'd like to try to restore this back to working condition, but my various
searches for information on early Interdata models seems to have born little
fruit.

Does anyone have any information, documentation, engineering diagrams for
this machine?

Thanks,
Toby

---

From: Tom Uban <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu May 29 09:30:00 2003

Hi Toby,

Excellent! You may find some info here:

http://www.spies.com/~aek/pdf/interdata/

Would you please put up some pics of the Interdata?

--tom