Subject: VAXStation 4000/90 Manuals

From: "David de Gruyl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri May 2 06:39:00 2003

I was looking around on the internet (mainly decdocs.org and linked 
sites, as well as google) and I was unable to locate scanned manuals for 
the Vaxstation 4000/90.  If anyone has a link to such documents, I would 
appreciate it.

My problems revolve around a newly aquired machine which does not appear 
to be giving me console access over the MMJ port in the rear of the box.  
As I said, this is a newly aquired machine, and I have not really taken 
it apart yet, but the manuals would be helpful in any event.

David

-- 
David de Gruyl <[email-masked]>

---

From: Paul Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri May 2 09:25:01 2003

> the Vaxstation 4000/90.  If anyone has a link to such documents, I would

Manx shows that the Owner's Guide and Service Information are online:

http://vt100.net/manx/search?cp=1;q=vaxstation+4000;num=20;on=0

- Paul

---

From: "David de Gruyl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri May 2 10:11:00 2003

>http://vt100.net/manx/search?cp=1;q=vaxstation+4000;num=20;on=0

I was not aware of manx, thank you.

David