Subject: Have any 387Sx-16's left?

From: Ryan Steger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Jul 26 19:25:17 2003

Hi Chris,

I am a grad student at UC Berkeley and I could use one of your 
387sx-16's on a project I am working on.  If you still have some and can 
spare one, I am in the mechanical engineering department at:
Attn: R. Steger
2168 Etcheverry Hall
Berkeley, CA 94720

Thanks,
Ryan

---

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 30 12:21:00 2003

>spare one, I am in the mechanical engineering department at:

I don't have any at this exact moment, but I may come across more of them 
in the future. Do you have a deadline by which you need the chips, or is 
it just something you want to get eventually? (ie: should I hang on to 
your address and let you know if/when I get more, or will it be too late 
and you won't want or need them anymore).

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 30 12:44:01 2003

woops, that was supposed to be offlist... sorry everyone.

-chris