Subject: Interesting Site...

From: John Lawson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Jun 28 20:16:00 2003

A website (cited on Memepool) about the development of various
open-source OSes for 8-bitters.

       http://www.dunkels.com/adam/contiki/

  Perhaps it has been discussed here before; I don't remember it, though.

  And, from France - one for Intellivision...

       http://intyos.free.fr/index.php

 Chz

Jhn

---

From: Vintage Computer Festival <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Jun 28 21:05:01 2003

>        http://www.dunkels.com/adam/contiki/

Neat!

>        http://intyos.free.fr/index.php

Too, too, WAY damn cool!

-- 

Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer Festival
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Man of Intrigue and Danger                http://www.vintage.org

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *