Subject: scrappers

From: "Rob O'Donnell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 3 16:10:00 2003

Just in case anybody is in Manchester, UK, with a little bit more front 
than me, and wants to investigate, I noticed while visiting a customer 
nearby today that a scrap metal dealer in the Vaughn Industrial Estate, 
Gorton, Manchester (100 yards from Ashburys station) was unloading a wagon 
with pallet after pallet load of what looked like a 14" monitors and Wyse 
serial terminals.  From a quick look into their warehouse, they had various 
other interesting pallets stacked up..

---

From: Adrian Vickers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 3 17:08:00 2003

At 22:07 03/03/2003, you wrote:

>serial terminals.  From a quick look into their warehouse, they had 
>various other interesting pallets stacked up..

A bit of research would indicate that they are:

Concorde Metals Recycling Ltd
Unit 10, Vaughan Ind Est Vaugham St
Manchester
Lancashire
M12 5BT
Tel: 0161 223 3368

I'll give 'em a bell tomorrow - if they're open Saturdays, I may be able to 
wander over & have a looksee. If not, I'll need to find someone who can 
"do" Manchester during the week (as I can't, what with being in Southend...).

-- 
Cheers, Ade.
Be where it's at, B-Racing!
http://b-racing.com