Subject: WTB: Shugart 800/801 drives

From: Dave Mabry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 22 19:43:00 2003

Hi folks,

For some reason, I've gotten the bug to get some of my Intel Development 
Systems working again, and it seems that the main part I need is the 
floppy drive.  The Intels use single sided, double density drives.  All 
mine have Shugart 800/801 variety.  I would like to buy two or three of 
them, preferable working.  If anyone would like to sell up to three of 
them, please let me know.

Also, if there is anyone local to me (Detroit area) who would like a 
working Intel Series II development system, I have one to sell. 
Everything is checked out and works.  I really don't want to ship it. 
It is a major hassle to palletize it and then shipping costs about $150 
because of the weight.  So, local only for now.

Thanks.
Dave
-- 
Dave Mabry             [email-masked]
Dossin Museum Underwater Research Team
NACD #2093