Subject: Classic find at the Dayton Computerfest

From: Ethan Dicks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 16 21:13:01 2003

In addition to modern stuff I found, I picked up an Intel SDK-86
trainer - it has screwposts for +5VDC, -12VDC and GND, an unremarkable
8086, several peripheral chips, 8 x D2142 RAMs, 8 x MAN71A 7-segment
LED displays and a pristine prototyping area.  Since I have stack of
+5VDC -> -12VDC DC-DC converters (from Qbus COMBOARDs), I was planning
on attaching one to this board so I can run it off of +5VDC only.

Now to find docs...

-ethan

---

From: "Hans Franke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 17 05:55:01 2003

> on attaching one to this board so I can run it off of +5VDC only.

Cool ... looking for one since quite some time.

> Now to find docs...

I may have them - at least the main book. I need to look
(You know my junkpile).

Gruss
H.

--
VCF Europa 4.0 am 03./04. Mai 2003 in Muenchen
http://www.vcfe.org/