Subject: (no subject)

From: Mail List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 22 13:46:36 2003

Stuart,

   You out there?

Best Regards

Bennett

---

From: "Stuart Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 22 21:49:00 2003

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mail List" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 1:41 PM
Subject: (no subject)

> Bennett

There are two Stuarts currently posting on the list (since Jan of this
year), myself and another one - stuart at robo dreams dot com (address
mangled on purpose), who seems to be in the UK. I am in the US / Alabama,
ssj152 at charter dot net. I suspect you are looking for the Stuart in the
UK.

Stuart Johnson