Subject: WTD: 2114 RAMs

From: Philip Pemberton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 23 01:49:00 2003

Hi all,
  Has anyone got six (or more) 2114 RAMs they feel like parting with? John
Honniball (coredump at gifford dot co dot uk) was supposed to be sending me
some, but for some reason he's stopped answering my emails.
  At this moment in time, the only thing I want to do is see my Jupiter Ace
running. Unfortunately the RAMs are totally stuffed (Tony Duell was right
about them dying if you look at them wrong!)... I know BGMicro still sell
them - is anyone placing an order with them in the near future?

Thanks.
-- 
Phil.                              | Acorn Risc PC600 Mk3, SA202, 64MB, 6GB,
[email-masked]              | video mods, 10BaseT (i3 EtherLAN600),
http://www.philpem.dsl.pipex.com/  | 8xCD, framegrabber, teletext
REALITY.SYS corrupted: reboot universe?

---

From: John Honniball <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 23 16:12:46 2003

> some, but for some reason he's stopped answering my emails.

Having trouble with the phone line -- will send 2114s tomorrow!

--
John Honniball
[email-masked]