Subject: OT: clearout including UPS

From: Peter Turnbull <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat May 10 13:34:00 2003

As part of my clearout, I'm trying to get rid of my "big" UPS.  I
mentioned this several months ago on the list, but here it is again:

It's a Powerware Prestige 6000, with two battery boxes, software,
manual, and various cables.  Input is rated 200/208/220/230/240V AC at
19A (power factor 0.9) single phase, output is 200/208/220/230/240V AC
at 19A (max 3000W).  The battery boxes are each rated 120V DC 50A and
5AH capacity.

Size is about 40cm deep x 25cm wide x 28 cm high for the control box
and
the battery boxes are half the height, so 40 x 25 x 14 each.  They all
stack nicely together (in any sensible order).

I have used it, but the batteries (10 x 12V gel batteries in each box)
do need replaced -- none will hold any significant charge/voltage.  The
batteries cost about £7 each.  You only need one box, though.

If no-one wants this, it's going in the skip (or at least to
recycling).  No, I will not even consider shipping it; collect only.

-- 
Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager
						University of York