Subject: Re: Teletype Model 32

From: "Dwight K. Elvey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Apr 22 19:04:01 2003

Check for the 33 stuff on:

http://www.pdp8.net/pdp8cgi/query_docs/query.pl?Search=teletype&stype=Partial+Wo
rd&fields=id%2Ctitle%2Cdate&debug=0&table=pdp8docs&orderby=sort%2Ctitle

I'm sure you'll have to paste it back together.
Dwight

>To: [email-masked]

>
>> Hi All,
>> 	I received a beautiful Teletype model 32 in today. Unfortunately I 
>> wish it ran as good as it looks.  It only prints one character no 
>> matter what key you press and it won't return from the right hand side. 
>>   Does anyone have the Technical manual for this beast or know where I 
>> can get it from?
>
>The Model 32 is the 5-level (baudot) version of the Model 33. I believe 
>that many of the mechanisms are similar, and that the Model 33 manuals 
>(which are on the web somewhere I think) might be of some use. In fact at 
>least one of my Model 33 manuals (maybe the parts catalogue) covers the 
>Model 32 as well.
>
>-tony