Subject: Anyone want...

From: Ron Hudson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jun 2 07:57:56 2003

I have for you an  NEC pc-8300

and a workslate. The workslate has some software and a pen-plotter 
device

Both the NEC and the Workslate itself worked last time I tried them.

I also have a load of MAC laptops and a two or three lunchboxstyle 
computers
mostly 386 and 486 and mostly disassembled

In the "real junk" stuff I have a vt220 terminal and a paralell dot 
matrix printer that
acted failed when I tried them.

This is just an "off the cuff" list.. expect a more complete list when 
I can get a cool morning to
dig up stuff in the garage.

I would like to trade them for somthing...

here is a partial list:

HP 41 calculator (any 41 model)

Rockwell AIM 65

Commodore Portable (I have a 64 that I will add to the deal in this 
case.. it works and so does it's 1541)

HP 75 or HP 71 "calculator"

I will entertain other sugestions.

---

From: Ron Hudson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 3 08:22:56 2003

On Monday, June 2, 2003, at 01:52  AM, vega wrote:

>
> Hey man, whats your realtime location? Im in new york, I think Id like
> to take a look at some of your shtuff

San Jose, CA