Subject: [Fwd: [swap] WTB: Technical/Scientific Mac Hardware + Software]

From: Jim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Jun 6 14:25:57 2003

This might be of interest to someone here...

Jim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [swap] WTB: Technical/Scientific Mac Hardware + Software
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:39:44 -0400
From: "Tom Bannon" <[email-masked]>
To: "LEM Swap List" <[email-masked]>

LEM-Swap is for buying & selling Mac stuff. It is not a discussion list.

See the FAQ  for guidelines on
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution.
--------------------
To those of you that come across box lots of software or unusual
hardware:

I'm for older versions of scientific analysis, data logging, image
analysis software that runs on biege Powermacs or even 68ks.  Hardware
interfaces that control scientific instruments are also of interest.
Things that are biotech related would me most useful, but if you've
bought box lots of software or hardware and think something might be
laboratory related drop me a line.  

Its great to put older Macs to work in the lab even if the
software/instrument isn't state of the art.

Tom Bannon
48917