Subject: That pesky battery! (was: Re: semi-OT: Power Computing 100 power supply)

From: Marion Bates <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Apr 4 11:14:56 2003

Well okay then! I dug around in the pile of old Macs in the basement 
and found an identical 3.6v mb battery, which tested good...stuck that 
in there, plugged old PSU back in, and it boots! Hooray!

Thanks for all the help, everyone!   :)  (Sorry Chris, guess I won't be 
getting parts to share with you now...good luck with your Power 100 
repair project.)

-- MB

---

From: James Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Apr 4 12:08:26 2003

Marion Bates wrote:

> Thanks for all the help, everyone!   :)  (Sorry Chris, guess I won't 
> be getting parts to share with you now...good luck with your Power 100 
> repair project.)
>
> -- MB
>
Glad it  worked out.  I suspected it was the battery.

James

http://webpages.charter.net/jrice54/classiccomp2.html