Subject: MicroDaSys and Solid State Music info rqst

From: J Forbes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Apr 13 17:02:00 2003

Hi again...been awhile!

I got hold of the remains of a computer my dad built (with the help of 
us kids, college age at the time) about 1980 or so.  It's a 6809 S-100 
bus system, with a microdasys MDA-6809A processor board, and a Solid 
State Music VB1B video interface board.  It also uses a Jameco JE610 
ASCII keyboard.

The computer was stored in a shed where rats got in, and chewed away all 
the wires connecing the cpu board to the case keyboard connector.  So, I 
need to figure out how to wire it back up.  I also need to build a power 
  supply, although I might be able to use a bench supply I borrowed from 
my brother...but it only provides 2 amps per side  (dual supply, 0-30vdc).

Any scans of microdasys or SSM data shemetatics would be incredibly 
helpful...but if you have links to sites with S-100 bus info, that would 
also be a help.

I'm on digest mode, so expect delays...

Thanks!
-- 
Jim

Visit the Selectric Typewriter Museum!
http://www.mindspring.com/~jforbes2