Subject: Looking for system software that came with Arche Rival ($$$)

From: Vintage Computer Festival <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Mar 11 21:47:43 2003

I am searching for the system software that came with the Arche Rival
computer.  This is a 386 PC that came out in 1989.  The software that was
bundled with it is key, specifically the anti-virus software that was
included (called something like "Virus Free").

If anyone has this then please contact me.  There is a bounty on this :)

-- 

Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer Festival
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Man of Intrigue and Danger                http://www.vintage.org

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *

---

From: "Chandra Bajpai" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 13 14:29:09 2003

I used to work for leading edge computer back in the late 80's.  Arche
was a couple of guys that came from Leading Edge.  I think we sued them
out of existence.  

What's so interesting about the anti-virus software?
-Chandra

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Vintage Computer Festival
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 9:47 PM
To: Classic Computers Mailing List
Cc: Bay Area Computer Collector List
Subject: Looking for system software that came with Arche Rival ($$$)

I am searching for the system software that came with the Arche Rival
computer.  This is a 386 PC that came out in 1989.  The software that
was
bundled with it is key, specifically the anti-virus software that was
included (called something like "Virus Free").

-- 

Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer
Festival
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
International Man of Intrigue and Danger
http://www.vintage.org

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at
www.VintageTech.com *