Subject: Re: Radio Shack/Science Fair bonus

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Apr 23 13:05:57 2003

>I found this:
>
>  http://support.radioshack.com/support_games/3183.htm
>
>... but that is dozens, not hundreds.  I could not find anything on
>their website for the "10-in-1" kit (but I could find "30-in-1" and
>"200-in-1").
>
>Am I looking in the wrong place?

You're looking in the right place... looks like they just don't have that 
one.

And I didn't mean hundreds in that catagory, I meant hundreds of manuals 
in total. Unless they have removed a bunch recently.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Apr 23 13:11:00 2003

>I'm curious if there's a repository of ancient Radio Shack kit
>manuals out there - I did not get a manual for the 10-in-1
>(cat no. 28-225), but at least I got its box (covered in packing
>tape, grrr.)

Did you check Radio Shack's web site? They have hundreds of their manuals 
online in PDF format, many going back quite a long time.

-chris