Subject: CMD CDI-4000

From: Stan Pietkiewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Apr 14 12:53:08 2003

I was shuffling some of my collected VaxenStuff, and in the 4000 I found 
a couple of CMD CDI-4000 DSSI to SCSI bridge cards..... A yahoo and 
google search turned up Silicon Image's web site, with a hanging link to 
a supposed user's manual... :-{(

Does anyone know of a real (working) link to a manual?? Failing that, 
does anyone know what jumper / ribbon cable does what?

Thanks.....

---

From: Paul Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Apr 21 00:55:05 2003

J1 - DSSI
J2 - SCSI
J3 - POWER
J4 - SERIAL PORT
J5 - LCD INTERFACE
J6 - ISE OR LCD INTERFACE

--