Subject: George Morrow died Wed May 7th 2003

From: Thomas Dzubin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun May 11 12:54:01 2003

Some sad news...

http://www.businessweek.com/technology/cnet/stories/1000732.htm
and
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=9415

Quote:
   "Morrow, who was 69, was a member of the Homebrew Computer Club, many
    of the members of which became instrumental in pushing the concept
    of the personal computer.

    He formed a firm called Microstuf and was responsible for the design
    of the S100 bus."

-------------------
Thomas Dzubin
Calgary, Saskatoon, or Vancouver CANADA

---

From: "David Gari" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun May 11 19:52:49 2003

I had the pleasure of working at Morrow Designs in 1980 as a board repair 
tech (I was 20).  I poured over George's schematics and wondered at his 
elegance of design.  When he came to the shop floor he was always 
hyperactive, funny and informative, a genuine treat to be around.  He will 
be missed.

-David Gari