Subject: Re: scanning booklets for archive

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Jul 26 20:47:23 2003

>It worries me (a lot) that you'd throw anything out after scanning it, 
>considering that that paper version is easier to read and will last a 
>lot longer than any scanned version...

Space... I'm out of space. I can fits lots and lots of stacks of paper 
onto a single CD if I scan them all.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: [email-masked] (Tony Duell)
Date: Sat Jul 26 22:06:57 2003

> Space... I'm out of space. I can fits lots and lots of stacks of paper 

We're all out of space :-). I ran out of space 10 years ago, and again 
about every month since then. Some creative re-packing of the computer 
rooms has helped until now (which reminds me, I must get round to finding 
a permanent place for the P854. It's getting a pain having to move it off 
the chair every time I want to sit down).

> onto a single CD if I scan them all.

I really am suprised you couldn't find somebody who wanted these originals...

-tony

---

From: "Antonio Carlini" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Jul 26 22:49:02 2003

> a permanent place for the P854. It's getting a pain having to 
> move it off the chair every time I want to sit down).

Things are obviously getting serious this month!
 
> I really am suprised you couldn't find somebody who wanted 

I think it's because we're all out of space :-)

Antonio
 
-- 

---------------
Antonio Carlini             [email-masked]