Subject: Re: Need byte-splitter utility

From: "Glen S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 31 19:16:19 2003

I would guess that there is a way to do this all with the Unisite software 
since that is a pretty standard operation with any programmer.

But for a different way to do it, how about WinHex ?

http://www.sf-soft.de/winhex/index-m.html

The feature list includes:

Binary, Hex ASCII, Intel Hex, and Motorola S conversion
z. B. for (E)PROM programmers. Edit | Convert

Unifying and dividing odd and even bytes/words
for (E)PROM programmers. File Manager | Unify/Dissect

>	I've got a single EPROM file that I need to split into separate 
>odd-byte/even-byte files for programming into two separate (smaller) 
>EPROMs. I'm not able to figure out how to make the Unisite programmer do 
>this, so I'm thinking a DOS or Windoze based splitting utility will do the 
>trick.

_________________________________________________________________
Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail