Subject: Fwd: Monrobots

From: David Betz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Jul 5 21:18:28 2003

Here is the latest message I've received about the Monrobot XI 
computers. While I'm glad that they are going to a collector, I'm sorry 
to hear that none will be available for anyone else. I just hope that 
this collector will make them available in some sort of museum or open 
collection. I'd love to have a chance to see one in person again. Also, 
I'm trying to contact Fred to determine if his offer to duplicate the 
documentation is still open.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003  1:49:46 PM US/Eastern
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Monrobots
>
>
> Thanks for your interest in these computers. I regret to say that they 
> are no
> longer available.
>
> We consider ourselves very fortunate that a serious collector of such
> computers has made a very attractive offer for all of them as a single 
> package. Since
> you are interested and he may wish to dispose of some of them,  I will
> certainly supply him with your name.
>
> Fred Thomas