Subject: T 08 (fwd)

From: Vintage Computer Festival <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Apr 13 00:39:32 2003

Someone in France has a Thomson T08 to sell.

The Google translation of the message is as follows:

"I have one T O8 and wishes to demolish me, causes new computer at the
house... If you are interested, to quote..."

I think you get the general idea ;)

Please reply to the original sender.

Reply-to: [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 15:43:19 -0000
From: TRIOSALLES <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: T 08

Je possède un T O8 et souhaite m'en défaire, cause nouvel ordinateur à la maison...Si vous êtes intéressé, faire offre...
Merci de votre attention,
IS

-- 

Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer Festival
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Man of Intrigue and Danger                http://www.vintage.org

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *