Subject: eBay: Multiple big VAXen

From: Jeffrey Sharp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 23 09:44:00 2003

Some guy is unloading a bunch of VAXen on eBay: 780, 785, 750, 8650. He's
also got the Wang VS7110 that was mentioned earlier. Low opening bids,
apparently located in Waltham, MA, USA. Not related to me. No links
provided; searching eBay is easy enough.

-- 
Jeffrey Sharp

---

From: "Stuart Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 23 09:48:34 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeffrey Sharp" <[email-masked]>
To: "ClassicCmp Lists" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 6:52 AM
Subject: eBay: Multiple big VAXen

> provided; searching eBay is easy enough.

You can search by SELLER, jcmparts, to see those auctions. Most of them are
missing components, but would be possibly very good for completing a system.
The 11/750 looks like the most complete. It seems to be missing primarily
the power supply.

Stuart Johnson

---

From: Michael <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 23 09:49:12 2003

I've dealt with jcmparts in the past and have had a good experience, FYI.

Primarily the company is a service shop that used to deal with DEC
repairs. My guess is anything sold by them would be in decent condition.

-- Michael