Subject: CIS chip for 11/23[+]

From: Megan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Jul 5 15:45:27 2003

Since this chip has been asked about on occasion here, I thought I would
point out that one is up for auction on ebay (no, I have no connection
with the auction)... it has a picture of the chip, for those who have
wanted to see what it looks like...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2739025363&category=1247

					Megan Gentry
					Former RT-11 Developer

+--------------------------------+-------------------------------------+
| Megan Gentry, EMT/B, PP-ASEL   | email: mbg at world.std.com         |
| Member of Technical Staff      |        megan at savaje.com          |
| SavaJe Technologies, Inc.      |             (s/ at /@/)             |
| 100 Apollo Drive               | URL:     http://world.std.com/~mbg/ | 
| Chelmsford, MA 01460           | "pdp-11 programmer - some assembler |
| 978 256 6521     (DEC '77-'98) |  required." - mbg            KB1FCA |
+--------------------------------+-------------------------------------+

---

From: Andreas Freiherr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jul 7 20:03:42 2003

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2739025363&category=1247

Thanks for the heads up! - Unfortunately, I didn't check my mailbox 
(office) before the auction had ended (weekend), and I am not sure if I 
had gone up to that amount with an untested part: if I find such a chip, 
I'd for sure want to implant it in my /23+, so I want a working part.

But there are still the pictures, so I now have a better impression of 
what I'm looking for.

--
Andreas Freiherr
Vishay Semiconductor GmbH, Heilbronn, Germany
http://www.vishay.com