Subject: Items FS

From: Patrick Finnegan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri May 16 10:39:44 2003

I've got things that still haven't been claimed from last time yet.  I'm
asking $5 plus shipping costs each item.

First, the new:

- PowerMac 6100/66 with 250MB hard drive, cdrom, and DOS card (with dongle
  for the DOS card).  I think it has 16MB RAM.

- Compaq Luggable (original model).  Has 2 FH 5.25" floppy drives.

- Zenith XT clone with 10MB hard drive, and 360KB floppy drive.  Tested,
  works.

- DEC LanBridge, not used, pair of AUI connectors on the back.

Now, what's left from last time, and probably going to get thrown out
soon:

- Macintosh Classic II.  80MB HDD, not sure on amount of ram.

- Macintosh Plus 1MB

- Macintosh Quadra 700, 16MB ram, 230MB HDD.

- Mac-plus style keyboards and mice (4pin RJ11 keyboard, DE9 mouse)

- PS/2 Model 70, with 6MB ram and an 80MB hard drive.  I have at least two
  to get rid of, but need to find where I stuffed the ram first...

- 2 Full-height 50pin centronics SCSI enclosures

- HP 9000 model 715/50, I think it has 32MB ram.

Pat
--
Purdue University ITAP/RCS
Information Technology at Purdue
Research Computing and Storage
http://www.itap.purdue.edu/rcs/