Subject: More stuff from the closet

From: Robert Borsuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Apr 26 17:39:49 2003

Hi All,
	Isn't cleaning fun?  I've dug up the following stuff. Let me know off 
list if your interested.  Cost plus actual shipping. I'm asking for 
paypal this time. Unless your in Michigan you can always pick up.  
Here's what I dug up this time.

Books at $2.00 each
How to Build your own working robot pet - Dacosta -1979 (excellent - 
uses 8085)
178 IC Designs & Applications - Mendelson - 1984
Handbook of simplified solid-state circuit design - Lenk - 1971
Fiberoptics - Kuecken - Tab books - 1980
================================
Manuals at $1.00 each or all for $4.00
(for the Apple II - I don't even own one)
Synergizer CP/M User's manual
Master Diagnostics + plus from Nikrom
Bag of Tricks by Don worth and Peter Lechner from Quality Software 
(probably close to 100 pages)
RanaSystems Elite Controller Manual
(and for the Atari ST)
ICD AdSCSI ST Series Manual
================================
A pair of Mitsubishi Luma 1000 video phones - 1986 (not vintage 
computer but still cool) $50 for the set

Okay, I'm still cleaning.  I'm sorry to have to say this but if you 
have written me before and have not followed through on a previous 
transaction I'm going to have to ignore your email.  I understand that 
things come up but when you can't take 2 minutes to drop me an email 
and let me know what's going on then.....
Okay, enough of that.

How about something I'm looking for.  Does anyone have an Intersil 6100 
chip that they might be willing to part with?

Let me know.
Thanks
Rob

---

From: Lawrence LeMay <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Apr 26 17:55:30 2003

Maybe, if the price is right. Got anything good to trade

-Lawrence LeMay
 [email-masked]

---

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Apr 28 01:53:42 2003

Speaking of cleaning out the closets. I was helping clean out some stuff from the estate of a deceased writer of computer and electronics books and found a work book for a CPM course that Dictaphone taught. I didn't know that Dictaphone even made CPM computers. This is a thin book and it's pretty elementary but it might be of interst to someone that has a Dictaphone machine or is a CPM collector. It's up for grabs for $1 (to cover the cost of an envelope) plus postage if anyone wants it.

     Joe