Subject: Early,Nixdorf personal computer

From: Vintage Computer Festival <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jul 7 20:00:44 2003

This is a PC clone basically.  Normally found in Germany, and throughout
Europe.

Reply-to: [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 17:04:51 -0500
From: Shirley Miezwa <[email-masked]>
To: Vintage Computer Festival <[email-masked]>
Subject: Early,Nixdorf personal computer.

I have an old NIXDORF PERSONAL COMPUTER which came out in about 1987-88.
maybe before then. I seem to have misplaced the DOS instructions. I do
have serial #.

It has a green display screen. and orange -ish- letters.

It has a printer attached which heat prints on rolls of fax paper. It is
in a suitcase style. It is located in my home in Mpls. Mn. I found it at a
rummage sale in New England, I think it was in N.H. about 5 years ago. If
their is a Market for it , I want to sell it .I have been told it might
have GREAT value to the right person. If you can direct me to the right
places to look,I would greatfully accept your help. I do have Poloride Pix
I can e-mail if you are intrested.

Thank You

[email-masked]

-- 

Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer Festival
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Man of Intrigue and Danger                http://www.vintage.org

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *

---

From: "Hans Franke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jul 7 20:46:24 2003

>> maybe before then. I seem to have misplaced the DOS instructions. I do

Not exactly an early one ... I guess in a few years they try
to sell us 486es as 'early' PCs :)

>> I can e-mail if you are intrested.

I'd say it's the 05, a rebadges Panasonic machine.

> This is a PC clone basically.  Normally found in Germany, and throughout

Not realy common, but not rare either.

Gruss
H.

--
VCF Europa 5.0 am 01./02. Mai 2004 in Muenchen
http://www.vcfe.org/