Subject: Microchannel Ethernet

From: "nedry " <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 23 19:29:20 2003

Don't need that... but, anyone got any microchannel ethernet cards?  I have an IBM PS2/95 server, with only token ring.  It's that or I have to build my own token ring segment.  Kind of a drag...

Thanks,

Mark

---------- Original Message ----------------------------------
From: Bill Richman <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Date:  Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:19:02 -0500 (CDT)

>We've got a bunch of it at work, too.  Probably 200 cards (mixed ISA &
>PCI), several Madge "Smart" CAUs, LAMs, and RAMs, and a boatload of patch..

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed Jul 23 19:44:21 2003

In a message dated 7/22/2003 10:26:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Don't need that... but, anyone got any microchannel ethernet cards?  I have 
> an IBM PS2/95 server, with only token ring.  It's that or I have to build my 
> own token ring segment.  Kind of a drag...
> 

They can still be found fairly easily. Check ebay as they are for sale all 
the time. If nothing else works out, I might be able to help. 
--  
Antique Computer Virtual Museum
www.nothingtodo.org