Subject: Free IBM PC stuff for pickup

From: "FUBARinSFO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Mar 11 14:41:18 2003

Hi folks --

This is probably not the forum for this question, but I don't know where to go
with it.

I've got lots of earlier IBM PC equipment and software (i286-i486).  My
storage facility is closing down and I've got to move it or lose it.

Where do I post list of this equipment for pickup?  It's in Oakland, CA right
now.

    -- Roy Zider

415-956-2413

---

From: "Erik S. Klein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Mar 11 21:45:28 2003

Posting to this list might get you a few nibbles, depending on what
you've got.

Free stuff on Craig's List (www.craigslist.org) usually goes pretty
fast.

Worst case, Weird Stuff Warehouse in Sunnyvale will probably take most
of it.

Erik S. Klein
www.vintage-computer.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of FUBARinSFO
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 12:39 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Free IBM PC stuff for pickup

Hi folks --

This is probably not the forum for this question, but I don't know where
to go
with it.

Where do I post list of this equipment for pickup?  It's in Oakland, CA
right
now.

    -- Roy Zider

415-956-2413