Subject: Surplus VAX and other mainframe equipment for sell

From: "Terry Freeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 16 23:17:28 2003

Gentlemen:

    I live in Baton Rouge and had reason to visit Surplus Solutions today.
Surplus Solutions is a seller on ebay for used comp equipment and has VERY low
prices (especially when you don't have to pay freight).  I was talking to the
owner regarding mainframe systems and asked if they had any.  He replied "they
don't move well on ebay, but I do have some old main frame stuff, including
several pallets of VAX"  What doesn't sell on ebay gets scrapped.  He also
said he would try relisting some of the stuff

    He does not have an inventory list, all they do is ebay, however he said
they do accept inquiries via phone or email, do sell direct and would welcome
my posting this, along with any inquiries regarding the stuff.

    They are "SurplusSolutions" on ebay, do a seller search and you will hit
on dozens of pages of listings.

    I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THIS COMPANY,  I do however share in the
belief that a lot of this old stuff should not meet the scrappers.

    I may be contacted off list if needed, to possibly help with pickups or
storage or possibly get a picture or two of something (if I can convince them
to allow it).

    Sorry, I don't have their phone or email handy, you'll need to get it off
ebay

Terry Freeman
[email-masked]