Subject: Re: Manx [was: Re: scanning booklets for archive]

From: Al Kossow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 23 21:22:25 2003

Thanks for indexing all of this. A flat text file of all of the
entries would be of use also.

Do you know if this can be put on line? Someone was asking about
it on alt.sys.pdp8 recently 

DEC-8I-H2CA-D	PP8/I High-Speed Paper-Tape Punch Option Functional Description	 
DEC-8I-H2DA-D	PR8/I High-Speed Perforated Tape Reader and Control Option Functional Description	 
DEC-8I-H8NA-D	KT8/I Time-Sharing Option Functional Description	 
DEC-8I-HOCA-D	KE8/I Extended Arithmetic Element	 
DEC-8I-HODA-D	KB8/I General Input/Output Interface Option Description

---

From: Paul Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jul 27 19:05:00 2003

> DEC-8I-HODA-D	KB8/I General Input/Output Interface Option Description

I don't have copies of any of those manuals. I got those part numbers 
and titles from another PDP-8/I document (probably the Maintenance 
Manual). They are in the catalogue so that people in need of a document 
can ask for a particular one, but there is no guarantee that anyone has 
them, sorry.

- Paul