Subject: Re: Model 43 Teletype (ASR43) info needed

From: "Mike Ross" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 15 17:32:00 2003

>>I've recently aquired a model 43 Teletype with a paper tape reader/punch,
>>which makes the unit an ASR43. It looks very much like the one described
>>here: http://www.vauxelectronics.com/gil/tty/M43.htm
>
>Say, I've got one of these, but without the tasty looking reader/punch.
>
>>I'm interested in finding a manual and/or any documentation that might
>>still exist for it. Scans and/or copies would be fine.
>
>I am pretty sure I have the manual...somewhere :(
>
>Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer 
>Festival

Think this is part of  what you're looking for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2535770466

As soon as I get 'em, I'll scan 'em, in my Copious Free Time.

(Proud owner of a 43 with the tasty reader/punch :-)

Mike
http://www.corestore.org

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*.  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus

---

From: Tom Uban <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 15 17:34:14 2003

>(Proud owner of a 43 with the tasty reader/punch :-)

Why yes it is! Please let me know when you have them scanned...

--tnx
--tom

---

From: Vintage Computer Festival <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 15 17:36:06 2003

> As soon as I get 'em, I'll scan 'em, in my Copious Free Time.

I definitely don't have them then as those don't look familiar.  But I'm
glad someone does ;)

-- 

Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer Festival
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Man of Intrigue and Danger                http://www.vintage.org

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *