Subject: Re: Fujitsu (Fuji) Eagle manuals

From: Jochen Kunz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jul 21 13:38:15 2003

On 2003.07.17 19:07 John A. Dundas III wrote:

> There was a brief discussion here a little over a year ago 
> regarding manuals for the M2351A Eagles. 
Send me a note if you can't find them. I think a friend has the manuals
and I have a scanner... 
-- 

tschüß,
       Jochen

Homepage: http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz/

---

From: "John A. Dundas III" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jul 21 14:29:25 2003

There was a brief discussion here a little over a year ago regarding
manuals for the M2351A Eagles.  What I didn't see was if the manuals were
ever scanned and made available/on-line.  Tony or anyone know?  I have two
M2351As and would like to return them to operational status.

Thanks,

John