Subject: Re: Iomega floppy tape drives + software

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 15 17:41:09 2003

>Anyone got one of these drives or a pointer to the software on the 'net? No
>problem booting the machine under DOS to access the tape drive - I doubt
>there's any (free) NT software around that'll read the format on those tapes.
>That's assuming the information on them hasn't vanished anyway of course...

I have an old Iomega 250 tape drive, also uses a floppy interface. I 
think I still have the original software for it. I'll check Monday and 
let you know. If I have it, I can make disk images and post them 
somewhere for you (IIRC its 5.25 disks)

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: Stan Barr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 15 17:42:21 2003

Hi,

> somewhere for you (IIRC its 5.25 disks)

Somebody gave me an old 486 with an Iomega 250 fitted.  I think I got
the software from Iomegas site.  I can't tell you the name of it
because the 486 runs headless and I can't see what's on it...but
DITDOSTO.EXE rings a faint bell.
-- 
Cheers,
Stan Barr  [email-masked]

The future was never like this!