Subject: New DEC finds

From: Ethan Dicks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Jun 27 20:40:38 2003

Latest haul (courtesy of the new 11/750 owner I'm helping)...

 o Qbus grant cards, including a single-height Intergraph "PCB518"

 o Dilog DU132 tape controller (Pertec I/O, TS11/TU80 emulation)

 o M7504 DEQNA (broken handle, no cab kit)

 o M3106 DZQ11 (dual-height)

 o M7546 TQK50

 o A012 ADV11 (says "A/D for 1103" on the solder side)

 o M7810 PC11 (with loopback jumper for "punch" connector)

 o M7608-BP MS630-B (uVAX-II 4MB memory card)

 o M8639-YB RQDX2

 o M7606-AC KA630-A

 o M9404 / M9405-YB Q22 Cable Connector

 o M7168 / M7169 VCB02 (QDSS) 4-plane graphics

 o M8739 KLESI-U ("Aztec Unibus Adapter Card")

 o M-LSI-DR11 PLUS 

... so plenty of uVAX-II parts and a couple of interesting items.

I have abundance of VCB02s, so if anyone wants to turn a Qbus
MicroVAX into a VAXstation, I'm sure we can work something out
(no mice, monitor cables or cab kits, I'm afraid).

-ethan

---

From: Rick Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 29 18:23:34 2003

>(no mice, monitor cables or cab kits, I'm afraid).

I have those available - but you've got to take the BA123 along with them.
Northern Virginia area only as they're far too large to ship.
(I've also got a VCB01 with the original Hawking mouse somewhere.)

Spousal unit wishes them to be gone. Free for the asking.
         -Rick

---

From: "John Allain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 29 18:27:06 2003

> the original Hawking mouse

I'm not familliar with that name, is that the VS10X
with the metal ball or something else?

John A.
(interested either way)

---

From: Rick Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jul 1 08:54:08 2003

>with the metal ball or something else?

Yes, IIRC - it's the original VCB01 mouse with the wires-on-wheels 
sensors for mouse movement. I'm probably mis-remembering the name of 
the company that DEC OEM'd the mouse from.

I've at least one complete QDSS/VAXstation-1 system (other than disk 
drives - just about every RD53 I've ever had is now dead.) I think 
including the monitor but would have to dig through the storage area to 
make sure.
         -Rick