Subject: RE: Looking for Sharp pens

From: "Feldman, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 30 23:10:23 2003

A message dated 2003-06-28 at http://fixyourownprinter.com/printer/new/10274.html offers them for sale.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 9:43 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Looking for Sharp pens

   Those MAY be the same pens that were used in the Radio Shack GCP-115
preinter/plotter and a printer/plotter that Atari sold. The last ones that
I bought came from a surplus company (Electronics Goldmine or somebody like
that) but that was about 10 years ago.

    Joe

At 06:58 PM 7/28/03 +0100, you wrote:
>In message <002801c353e9$6e95c3e0$b15a3b18@homebrew>
>          "Tom Lake" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> Do you have any Sharp EA-850B (black) or EA-850C (color) pens available for
>> sale?  If so how many do you have and how much would you like for some?
>I'm also after some of these pens - they're basically tiny ballpoints that
>were used in the Sharp pen plotters, e.g. the CE-515P.
>
>Thanks.
>-- 
>Phil.                              | Acorn Risc PC600 Mk3, SA202, 64MB, 6GB,
>[email-masked]              | video mods, 10BaseT (i3 EtherLAN600),
>http://www.philpem.dsl.pipex.com/  | 8xCD, framegrabber, teletext
>Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

---

From: Philip Pemberton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 30 23:20:55 2003

In message <[email-masked]>
          "Feldman, Robert" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> A message dated 2003-06-28 at 
> http://fixyourownprinter.com/printer/new/10274.html offers them for sale.
Hmm... Kenan Toker from Turkey. Yep, I got an email from him a few weeks ago.
My bottomless pit of an inbox swallowed it though (!)

Later.
-- 
Phil.                              | Acorn Risc PC600 Mk3, SA202, 64MB, 6GB,
[email-masked]              | video mods, 10BaseT (i3 EtherLAN600),
http://www.philpem.dsl.pipex.com/  | 8xCD, framegrabber, teletext
Do not adjust your mind - it's a reality malfunction.