Subject: An Invitation

From: "Erik Klein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun May 18 02:16:46 2003

Hello fellow vintage computer fans,

A few weeks ago I announced the creation of the Vintage Computer Forum 
(http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum) and since then the response 
has been excellent!  In just a few weeks we’ve had thousands of visits 
and hundreds of messages posted by dozens of new members with many more 
people coming by to have a look around.

I promise that I won’t be posting my invitation repeatedly (I don’t 
want to spam the list), but I would once again like to encourage anyone 
interested in vintage computing topics to swing by the VC Forum to see 
what it’s all about and, hopefully, to sign up and participate in our 
discussions.

Topical areas have been created for a wide variety of interests 
including Apple, Atari, Commodore, DEC, CP/M, S-100, Vintage 
Programming and many more; including some off-topic areas for those so 
inclined.  Additional topics will be added as they are requested by the 
VC Forum community.

Best regards,

    Erik Klein
    www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum