Subject: Anybody on here do anything with the OLD intel IN-xxxx memories

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jul 13 22:11:18 2003

I found two old Intel memory cards yesterday. They look like the In-7000,
IN-1600, In-40 series stuff but are shorter. These are the same width and
use the same connector but are only about  61/2" tall instead of 10+
inches. FWIW They use a 100 pin connector that appears to be the same as
that used on the S-100 cards but the cards are smaller. These cards are
marked "IN 481  Intel  1975" and I don't show them in any of my intel
catalogs.  They have 4 rows of 8 each C2107C memories (4k x 1 D RAMs).
Anybody need them? I doubt I'll ever have a use for them.

   Joe

---

From: "Kelvin Klusendorf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jul 21 16:52:27 2003

Hi Joe,
I would be interested in your Intel IN-xxxx memory boards.
Thanks,
Kelvin

[email-masked]