Subject: Places to acquire s100 items

From: Sergio Pedraja Cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 30 23:50:19 2003

Hi all. I'm thinking in purchase one IMSAI Series Two.
I should like to locate some s100 items (boards, etc)
to use with it. Somebody knows where ?

Greetings

Sergio

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed Jul 30 23:53:35 2003

Ebay, Hamfests, places like that.  Every once in a while, scrappers get
them.

Peace...  Sridhar

---

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jul 31 00:01:49 2003

E-bay.  I'm not trying to be funny. The S-100 has pretty well disappeared
from the hamfests and surplus and scrap places and everyone one that still
has any of that stuff knows that's it's collectible so it's all pretty much
only on E-bay now.  IF you have something intersting to trade you might
convince a collector to trade you some parts. If you watch E-bay regularly
you can usually find some good deals.

    Joe