Subject: id this HP 1000 CCA - HP 5061-3432

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri May 16 10:21:41 2003

Found another HP 1000 today :-)  It has three CCAs that I can't identify.
They're all PN 5061-3432. Besides the usual TTL logic they have the
following socketed ICs; 8 4116 memories, one EPROM and the following Zilog
ICs; (2) Z8430A PS, (2) Z8410A PS, Z8400A PS, Z8442A PS. Anybody know what
these are?

  Joe

---

From: [email-masked] (Tony Duell)
Date: Fri May 16 10:23:01 2003

> ICs; (2) Z8430A PS, (2) Z8410A PS, Z8400A PS, Z8442A PS. Anybody know what

I can tell you what the chips are.. They're standard Z80 family devices.

Z8430A = Z80A CTC (Counter Timer)
Z8410A = Z80A DMA (Direct Memory Access controller)
Z8400A = Z80A CPU
Z8442A = Z80A SIO (Serial interface)

This sounds like some intellegent comms board...

-tony