Subject: IBM plastic base

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 17 09:46:21 2003

I came across this plastic base thing for an IBM something.

It looks like a clip on PC base, maybe to stand a desktop case upright, 
or maybe just a larger foot to a tower unit.

Its IBM part number 91F7591, FRU 92F0000.

On the underside is a picture of what looks like maybe a PS/2 desktop 
computer.

You can see a picture of this thing at 
<http://www.mythtech.net/stand.jpg>. (Its not the greatest pic, the Apple 
QuickTake 100 doesn't do such a hot job of taking closeup pics).

A: does anyone know what it is for

B: does anyone want it as I am likely to toss it in the trash.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: Chad Fernandez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 17 09:46:42 2003

> A: does anyone know what it is for

Looks like the stand for the IBM PS/2 model 77.  I Paid money for 
mine..... they are really nice to have.

> B: does anyone want it as I am likely to toss it in the trash.

I don't need it, but if your gonna toss it I'd take it.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA