Subject: NeXT Cable

From: James Kersey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 30 23:07:05 2003

Hi,

I saw your posting on a mail archive about having the cable that goes 
from a NeXTStation to the monitor, you wouldn't happen to still have 
this would you?

Thanks, and sorry for the intrusion,
Jim

--

Jim Kersey
Scoab Interactive
http://www.scoab.com

---

From: James Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jul 31 20:44:04 2003

I still have several of them.  Want one?

James

-- 
http://webpages.charter.net/jrice54/classiccomp2.html

---

From: Don Maslin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jul 31 20:45:42 2003

> Thanks, and sorry for the intrusion,

Hello Jim, I sold off the older of the cables, but still have two
of the 4536-00 ones.  These are referred to as the ADB cables, but
apparently will do both ADB and non/ADB.

I will sell them for $20 each shipped CONUS.

						- don