Subject: Yet some more

From: Robert Borsuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Apr 26 19:51:27 2003

Hi All,
	Give me a couple of Mocha-chino's and I get all crazy.  Okay here's 
another group of stuff.

Books at $2.00 each
Mastering Machine Code on your ZX Spectrum - Baker - 1983
MS-DOS/GW Basic reference manual for the Tandy 3000 Part #25-4103
Apple Numerics Manual - 1988

Assorted stuff priced accordingly.
PC Sentry - Diagnostic ISA card and manual from TriniTech Inc. $5.00
Beagle Bros Peeks, Pokes and Pointers Poster for Apple II $1.00
Microsoft Developer Network Subscription from 1996 & some 1997 (30+ 
CD's  NT workstation, NT server, Operating systems, developer info.  I 
don't feel like listing all that's in it)(Naturally licensing is your 
responsibility) $15.00
PCI bus isolation and test card from AZ-COM (allows you to isolate a 
PCI card under test from the system) $5.00

Same as always. Just let me know what you want.
Thanks
Rob

Robert Borsuk - [email-masked]
President
Colourfull Creations
http://www.colourfull.com

---

From: Martin Scott Goldberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Apr 27 20:26:09 2003

I'd like the beagle bros. poster if nobody else took it.  Been out of town
all weekend, just got back.

---

From: Robert Borsuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Apr 27 20:48:09 2003

Sorry, all the Apple stuff got claimed.

Rob

---

From: "Stan Sieler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Apr 30 00:37:48 2003

Hi,

I received the following a couple of days ago.  
All I know is below, contact Carl, not me!

> From: "Carr Baldwin" <[email-masked]>
...
> I have several Cromemco S100 bus computers, a couple of C10s and at
> least one 3102 terminal.  As far as I know they are all operable.  They
> are going to the dump next week if no one wants them.

He's in Marquette, Michigan

-- 
Stan Sieler
[email-masked]
www.allegro.com/sieler/wanted/index.html

---

From: Chad Fernandez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri May 2 01:20:06 2003

> He's in Marquette, Michigan

Wow, Marquette?  That's waaay up there!

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA

---

From: Roger Merchberger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri May 2 01:20:15 2003

>He's in Marquette, Michigan

I'm not big into Cromemcos... but I'm relatively close (3 hours drive) and 
may be able to snag these if someone(s) are interested...

Lemme know the size of these rascals if you want 'em, so I know if I need 
to take a trailer... I have a 6.5 foot (2 meter) bed on my 1/2 ton pickup; 
would I need more?

Thanks,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger -- sysadmin, Iceberg Computers
[email-masked]

What do you do when Life gives you lemons,
and you don't *like* lemonade?????????????