Subject: Free, if you want 'em

From: Adrian Vickers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 16 23:21:22 2003

Just had a bit of a clear-out of one of my cupboards, and came across some 
elderly Intel type stuff which someone may find useful. All untested, as I 
have nothing to test them on (no, that's the truth!). All items are free if 
you send me a padded SAE, or £1.50 (UK) if I have to provide the envelope & 
postage.

Items available are:

1x 386DX20 CPU
1x 387DX20 to match above
1x Cyrix 6x86 P150 CPU
4x 30-pin SIMMs, 1 pair & 2 singles, IIRC 1MB each.

All items were working when I pulled them, but have sat in a box for so 
long now that I couldn't honestly say whether or not they still do.

The next stop for these is the bin, so grab 'em now if you want 'em.
-- 
Cheers, Ade.
Be where it's at, B-Racing!
http://b-racing.com