Subject: ANN: Altair32 Emulator v2.5 release notice

From: "Richard A. Cini" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Apr 28 01:23:38 2003

Hello, all:

	Tonight I posted to my Web site the latest release of the Altair32 Emulator
for Windows. Through the hard, and much appreciated work of my closest
project teammates, over the last few months we've made a few bug fixes and
several enhancements that improve the functionality of the Emulator. The
release notes include the complete detail, but the most significant changes
include:

	* "Revision 0" front panel graphics.
	* Disk drive dialog replaced with bitmap graphics of real disk drive
enhanced with disk sounds.
	* Full VT100 terminal support within the Windows Console terminal option.
Now, you can add
		color to your BASIC programs by using CHR$ codes.
	* Added the option of using a real terminal as the console through the
host's serial port.
	* Updated unified configuration dialogs.
	* Added the ability to create blank disk files on the fly.
	* Revised documentation.

	Enjoy the emulator. For the next release we're working on bitmapped
graphics for the paper tape reader and possibly a Z80 CPU "plug-in". If you
have any questions or comments, feel free to drop me a line.

Rich Cini
Collector of classic computers
Build Master for the Altair32 Emulation Project
Web site: http://highgate.comm.sfu.ca/~rcini/classiccmp/
Altair32 page: http://highgate.comm.sfu.ca/~rcini/classiccmp/Altair32.htm
/************************************************************/