Subject: Re: HP Integral

From: Vassilis Prevelakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jul 21 16:44:54 2003

[email-masked] (Tony Duell) wrote in cctalk-689:
> Is this Tech BASIC ROM a plug-in card that goes into one of the expansion
> slots, or a daughterboard in the OS cartridge, or what?

Its a small board that attaches over the OS daughterboard.

**vp

---

From: [email-masked] (Tony Duell)
Date: Mon Jul 21 16:46:23 2003

> Its a small board that attaches over the OS daughterboard.

It appaers that there are at least 2 versions of the OS ROM board. The 
one I have has a 2-row header plug near one of the short edges and a 
similar header socket at the other short edge to connect to the 
daughterboard. A picture on the well-known web site shows an OS board 
with a row of SIL pins along one of the long edges (near the holes that 
take the pins from the Logic A PCB).

Which do you have?

-tony