Subject: RE: Amiga Term Softs needed

From: "Tillman, Edward" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Mar 5 21:37:18 2003

Hmm...  What's a P$Uer?

Ed Tillman
Store Automation Tech Support Specialist
  Valero Energy Corporation
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Office: (210)592-3110, Fax (210)592-2048
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Brendle [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 1:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Amiga Term Softs needed

Marlin: Since you are a P$Uer, I think there used to be an Amiga user 
group on campus, you might want to check to see if that still exists as 
a mailing list or some such thing here, who knows, there might still be 
people that putz around with the old beasties? Will try to recall who 
it was of my old coworkers at CAC who was the Amiga guy... thinking 
that it was Doug Bischoff, and if I remember correctly he is still 
e-reachable at his role-playing site, xanodria (sp?), will have to 
think more on this & get back to you.
-j

On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 01:11  PM, Marlin Bates, IV wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am currently resurrecting an Amiga 2000, but I have neither an 
> Ethernet card or Terminal software.  There are tons of programs on the 
> net, but getting them from the net to the Amiga is proving difficult.  
> If anyone can help me in this chicken/egg scenario, I would REALLY 
> appreciate it.
>
> Thanks
>
> -Marlin
>

Jeff Brendle                 Office: 248A Deike Bldg./(814)865-3257/fax 
863-7708
Desktop Support Spv.       Home:   #210 Parkgate 349 Toftrees Ave.
Penn State - Coll. of E&MS            State College, PA / (814)861-8180
Mailto:[email-masked]                AOL/MSN/Yahoo! IM - JSBrendle

---

From: Brian Hechinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Mar 5 21:37:36 2003

> Hmm...  What's a P$Uer?

someone who goes to P$U.  also known as Penn State University. ;)

hi bligh!!

-brian

---

From: Jeff Brendle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Mar 5 21:38:26 2003

Hi, Wonko =-) .... "ooops" sorry about the stupid lingo, yeah, P$U = 
Penn State, I didn't even think about it before typing, have been using 
that one for so long ... of course having said that there once was an 
Amiga user group on campus, I now can't seem to find a reference to who 
it was that ran it way back when. (sigh) anyways.... hopefully someone 
can get him going with this old box. He did find the right place.... =-)
-j