Subject: Calling ICL OPD/Merlin Tonto owners again

From: Adrian Vickers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 13 14:32:07 2003

I've got a ROM capsule in mine marked "VTLink", which adds an item to the 
Applications section called "Export Page".

Selecting it brings up a page which looks roughly thus:

File Name: _________________

Cartridge Name: ____________

Drive (L/R): _

Page (1-99): __

Format (Q/A/N): _

Thing is, I lack the manual for this capsule, and attempting to export 
anything just says "NO PAGE STORE".

So, what am I missing??

Incidentally, a Google web/groups search of VTLink with any variant of 
OPD/Merlin/Computerphone type keywords results in a big fat zilch (until 
this message gets archived & then googlebotted, of course...)
-- 
Cheers, Ade.
Be where it's at, B-Racing!
http://b-racing.com