Subject: Looking for Sharp pens

From: "Tom Lake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jul 27 07:58:30 2003

Do you have any Sharp EA-850B (black) or EA-850C (color) pens available for
sale?  If so how many do you have and how much would you like for some?

TIA Tom Lake

---

From: Philip Pemberton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 30 21:50:25 2003

In message <002801c353e9$6e95c3e0$b15a3b18@homebrew>

> sale?  If so how many do you have and how much would you like for some?
I'm also after some of these pens - they're basically tiny ballpoints that
were used in the Sharp pen plotters, e.g. the CE-515P.

Thanks.
-- 
Phil.                              | Acorn Risc PC600 Mk3, SA202, 64MB, 6GB,
[email-masked]              | video mods, 10BaseT (i3 EtherLAN600),
http://www.philpem.dsl.pipex.com/  | 8xCD, framegrabber, teletext
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

---

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 30 22:15:26 2003

Those MAY be the same pens that were used in the Radio Shack GCP-115
preinter/plotter and a printer/plotter that Atari sold. The last ones that
I bought came from a surplus company (Electronics Goldmine or somebody like
that) but that was about 10 years ago.

    Joe