Subject: HP 7850B plotter

From: Adrian Vickers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Mar 5 21:40:07 2003

I know of someone who is looking to dispose of a HP7850B plotter, stands 
about 4ft tall, prints on A0 paper. Located, I think, in Norfolk.

If anyone is interested, let me know ASAP, and I'll get the chap to grab 
hold of it.
-- 
Cheers, Ade.
Be where it's at, B-Racing!
http://b-racing.com

---

From: "Andy Holt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 6 13:00:20 2003

> about 4ft tall, prints on A0 paper. Located, I think, in Norfolk.
There is also one of these in a (live) auction in Southend today. It'll be
interesting to see how much it fetches.
[It doesn't appear in the printed - or online - catalogue; but has been
assigned an additional lot number.
http://www.henrybutcher.com/en/auctiondetails.asp?AuctionID=2208 for auction
details.]

Andy