Subject: Re: Zebra Pick manuals

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Apr 2 03:26:17 2003

>I have the following (I guess I should have done this before, but I was 
>too lazy):

Ugh... these bloddy manuals are cursed. I am destined to never be rid of 
them.

I have to retract my offer on these manuals for the time being. I was 
just told that the lady that used to handle our Zebra has expressed 
interest in taking the manuals. I haven't spoken to her directly yet 
(I've been told 3rd party by someone else here that still talks to her).

But until I know what is going on with giving them to her or not, I don't 
want to promise them off to anyone else. I have to at least give her 
first dibs on them since the Pick stuff really was her baby. (the Zebra 
first, and then later the Pick OS on two PC clones we had, although at 
least I dabbled a bit in the Pick/PC setups).

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: Gene Buckle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Apr 2 03:26:20 2003

> least I dabbled a bit in the Pick/PC setups).
If the pick box is small, I'd be interested if it's available. :)

g.