Subject: RE: European members

From: Sergio Pedraja Cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Apr 15 21:32:53 2003

Hi !

> Hi all this is a call to all european members, or should I say
> members in Europe?.

All Europeans at last :-)

> I have been invited to write a paper about the work being done
> in Europe on the history of computing. I have decided to highlight
> the individual collectors and the valuable work they are doing.

Ok, Hans, I shall send you a list or document privately.
Good action this :-)

Thanks and Greetings
Best Regards
Sergio

---

From: Hans B Pufal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Apr 15 21:33:02 2003

> Ok, Hans, I shall send you a list or document privately.

Yes, please send your contributions to me not to the list, should
have mentioned that in my original message.

   -- hbp