Subject: Last call for Printronix

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Apr 19 13:28:46 2003

Last call if anyone wants my Printronix or parts from it. The printer 
supposedly has a fried transformer in the power supply. I know it does 
not power up.

I have the complete printer, rolling stand, and at least one paper basket.

Its located in NJ (07450), I'm not willing to ship the whole thing, but I 
am willing to hold on to it for a pickup, or to strip any wanted parts 
from it and ship those.

It goes in the dumpster Monday afternoon if someone doesn't speak up 
first.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: Tom Uban <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Apr 19 13:29:58 2003

Hi Chris,

What model is the printronix?

--tom