Subject: Intel iPDS, IBM 5110 FA

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 21 10:06:49 2003

Supposed to be working and complete with SW and manuals but located in
Belgium :-(

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2730583978&category=1247>

  He also has an IBM 5110

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=8101&item=3416132054>
   Joe

---

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 21 10:07:13 2003

Missed this the first time

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=8101&item=2729308436>

  He also has a Heathkit H-8 and some other interesting toys.

    Joe

---

From: marian capel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 21 10:07:49 2003

This chap is selling most of his collection. Also includes a pdp8e.

Local pickup only, near Brussels/Belgium.

			Jos