Subject: Re: Model 43 Teletype (ASR43) info needed

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Jun 13 11:16:34 2003

At 09:42 AM 6/12/03 -0500, Tom wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I've recently aquired a model 43 Teletype with a paper tape reader/punch,
>which makes the unit an ASR43. It looks very much like the one described
>here: http://www.vauxelectronics.com/gil/tty/M43.htm
>
>I'm interested in finding a manual and/or any documentation that might
>still exist for it. Scans and/or copies would be fine.

   I'd like a copy too. I JUST got home with a TT 43 from a scrounging trip
to S Florida. I have access to a couple of older mechanical TTs but I don't
have the room for them but I'm thinking of putting the 43 to work on one of
my old machines.

   BTW I also brought home two Intel MDS-800s, a MDS 225, three Intel DD 8"
floppy drives and another Intel box that I didn't even look to see what it
was.  Yeah, like I needed more Intel MDSs!!

   Joe

>Thanks!
>--tom

---

From: Eric Chomko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Jun 13 11:19:55 2003

I have the "Installation and Routine Servicing" guide, and the "How to
Operate" guide. I plan to make copies when I get back from CA.

Eric