Subject: PMC Micromate's...

From: Ted Larson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Mar 11 21:38:36 2003

I was cleaning out the closet over the weekend, and dug out a couple of PMC
Micromates.  A buddy of mine used to work for PMC and was the systems
programmer who wrote the Micromate BIOS.  He passed away a few years ago,
and his family gave me all the old PMC stuff in his garage.  I also owned my
own Micromate, and had alot of software for it too.

Here is what I found in the closet:

2 - Complete PMC Micromates (Minus the terminals because they took too much
space to store)
1 - Prototype Hard Drive Controller w/Drive (I think 10 meg) and external
power supply.
1 - CP/M Plus manual and disk set
1 - Big box of software from the East Bay PMC MMUG
1 - Big box of licensed software such as TMaker, and such.

The hard-drive and controller probably has some historical value, because it
is an early-non-production prototype of the final hard-drive product they
made.  I would be interested in finding all of this stuff a home where it
will be appreciated.  As far as I know, it is all functional equipment.  I
am in the SF Bay Area.

Any PMC junkies out there?  

Thanks,

- Ted Larson
  [email-masked]