Subject: Osborne Computer Equipment

From: "Michael Pike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Jun 7 19:29:59 2003

Hello all...

I am looking for old Osborne systems (one of each).  I am looking for an 
Osborne 1 with the original disks and documentation.  I used to have one as 
a teenager and have since lost it...

I am interested in all of the Osborne series (Osborne 1, Vixen and 
Executive).  The Osborne 1 is the most important as it was the first, but I 
am also interested in others as well.

If you know of anyone who has one and will sell it, please email me....

I am very particular... it must have the books and original software.

Thanks!
Mike

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE*  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus

---

From: "Erik S. Klein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 8 18:05:45 2003

Ask and ye shall receive:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2734991210&category=1
247

I have absolutely nothing to do with the auction, the seller or eBay
(other then my account).  I just bumped into this listing after reading
the email below.

My best guess is that it'll close between $100 and $150 unless someone
gets crazy.

Best of luck!

   Erik Klein
   www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum
   The Vintage Computer Forum

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Michael Pike
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 4:20 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Osborne Computer Equipment

Hello all...

Osborne 1 with the original disks and documentation.  I used to have one
as 
a teenager and have since lost it...

I am interested in all of the Osborne series (Osborne 1, Vixen and 
Executive).  The Osborne 1 is the most important as it was the first,
but I 
am also interested in others as well.

Thanks!
Mike

---

From: Jim Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 8 18:06:02 2003

Michael Pike wrote:

> Hello all...
>
> I am looking for old Osborne systems (one of each).  I am looking for 
> an Osborne 1 with the original disks and documentation.  I used to 
> have one as a teenager and have since lost it...
>
> but I am also interested in others as well.
>
Sounds like you have a line on a  deep pocket buyer. If you were a true 
collector, a complete package
of manuals and "original disks" wouldn't matter. GO FISH!