Subject: RE: HP 9121

From: "Davison, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jun 11 22:27:28 2003

> It's going to be either SS/80 or Amigo protocol (I forget
> which).

From what I've found it's most likely Amigo

> (I have some printed documentation from HP on this, which
> I guard with my life -- it's that hard to find!).

No chance of a .txt version?

Cheers
	Lee.

________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The
service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive
anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:
http://www.star.net.uk
________________________________________________________________________

---

From: [email-masked] (Tony Duell)
Date: Wed Jun 11 22:39:45 2003

> No chance of a .txt version?

It's a couple of fairly thick sections in a couple of manuals. Sometime I 
must type it all up, but it will take some time...

-tony