Subject: Free M68K SBC boards.

From: Tom Ponsford <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 17 17:07:21 2003

Hi All,

I picked up a huge crate o' stuff at the local cactus U auction
a few weeks ago. Among a lot of other stuff were several boxes of
older computer boards One of the boxes contained about 15 or 20
boards, about 12x12", two fingers, that were either 68k processor boards,
DV11, 512k Momory boards (yes, they say right on them...momory)
Most were in static bags that labeled them as Toshiba TDF 500A,
Other boards were 8" and 5"  or floppy drive controller boards. A lot
of the descriptions/info  were handwtitten in Japanese.

They all seem to be in very good condition, save one, which had the
chips removed, and put in a seperate box.

I did a quick google search for Toshiba TDF500A,
but didn't turn up anything!
Any information on them (besides telling me that they are 68k SBC)
would be helpful. I plan on keeping a set. (although I'm a Qbus/Unibus
guy myself) But the rest are free for the taking. I will ship if you
pick up the shipping/packing charges.

Cheers

Tom

---

From: Tom Ponsford <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 17 20:12:04 2003

Ok,

Thanks everybody for your overwhelming response,
If you got a email back from me today or even tommorow,
your one of the lucky ones. If not, cheer up. I got another box of 
different kind o' boards
VME, i think!. So I'll give those out as soon as I fing out what they are.
But don't email me until I figure out what they are.

Thanks

Tom Ponsford