Subject: Soroc terminal/Northstar DOS wanted

From: Vintage Computer Festival <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Apr 7 12:41:00 2003

See below and respond to the original sender.

Reply-to: <[email-masked]>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 19:17:39 -0800
From: Philip Baily <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: VCF Feedback!

Do you know of anyone with a SOROC IQ 120 Terminal for sale? (I can offer
$100.00+ for it if is in good working condition.)

Also, I am looking for a copy of Northstar DOS / BASIC to run my NS
Horizon computer. Do you know of anyone who might be able to help me get a
copy?

Many thanks,

Phil Baily

-- 

Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer Festival
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Man of Intrigue and Danger                http://www.vintage.org

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *