Subject: MPI 91/92, 101/102 Flexible Disk Drive Product Manual

From: Dave Woodman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun May 18 02:23:59 2003

I have a copy of the MPI 91/92, 101/102 Flexible Disk Drive Product 
Manual (including service information, schematics etc.) that is 
available for P&P only.

If there are no takers then it goes into the recycling box...

    Dave.

---

From: Peter Turnbull <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun May 18 02:26:39 2003

> If there are no takers then it goes into the recycling box...

I'll take it "for the shelf" if no-one else wants it for a drive
they've got.  You can never have to many service manuals :-)

-- 
Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager
						University of York

---

From: Dave Woodman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun May 18 02:26:49 2003

Hmmm, seems as though a lot of people want this:- it should therefore be 
considered taken.

    Dave.