Subject: RE: Misc. Stuff Available

From: "Davison, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri May 2 01:20:25 2003

Hmm... That reminds me to ask:  Does anyone have programming software
for an Actel Activator (the original one, not an Activator 2)?  I've
got some devices, the Activator, and the I/O card for a PC, but have
never found the software :-(

According to the help file the DOS software on the Actel site is for the
Activator, not the Activator 2.

It can be downloaded from here ..

 http://www.actel.com/products/tools/activator/index.html

Lee.

________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The
service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive
anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:
http://www.star.net.uk
________________________________________________________________________

---

From: Peter Turnbull <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri May 2 01:20:32 2003

>  http://www.actel.com/products/tools/activator/index.html

Thanks, Lee!  Either I never found that, or I thought it was just for
the Activator 2 (since that's what it implies).  Anyway, I never
downloaded it because it'll take a while at 64kb/s!

-- 
Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager
						University of York