Subject: Need Data Sheet: CRT5027 CRT controller

From: "Patrick Rigney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu May 8 23:51:23 2003

Does anyone have a datasheet for the (very discontinued) CRT5027 controller
(SMSC) that they would be willing to scan/send to me?

Many thanks!
Patrick

---

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu May 8 23:51:41 2003

I'd like a copy too.  I just found three of the 5027s and put them away
in my parts drawers.

    Joe

---

From: Don Maslin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu May 8 23:51:52 2003

The TMS9927 data sheet which I have sent to Joe and Patrick states
that the CRT5027 is an SMC second source of this chip.  It came
from a google search for TMS9927 and is on www.spies.*mumble*

						- don