Subject: IBM 5360 available in Nashville, Tennesee

From: Vintage Computer Festival <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 20 13:10:38 2003

Here is a complete IBM 5360 system available in Nashville, Tennesee.  As
always, please reply to the original sender.

Reply-to: [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:07:32 EST
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: ibm 5360

i just bought a building with an IBM 5360 with 2 printers monitor and key
board.. it takes floppy disks that are about 5" and are in a box type holder
... it was all working when unhooked about 2 years ago ... and has been
stored in a good environment.. is it an antique computer of interest?. Do you
have any information ...Do they still use it anywhere. is it worth anything?
 thank you ... Mike

-- 

Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer Festival
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Man of Intrigue and Danger                http://www.vintage.org

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *