Subject: DEC Modules F/A at SYI

From: Marvin Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 28 01:32:56 2003

I've just listed some M series modules and a Quad Extender Board over at
Sellyouritem.com. The URL for the classic computer stuff is at:

http://www.sellyouritem.com/ListAuctions.html?CategoryID=1497

These are set for a three day auction to give listmembers a chance at
them. I plan on listing about a dozen+ items a day, so it might be
worthwhile to check over there occassionally.

We've had some discussion about First Come/First Serve, and that
basically means whoever lives at their computer has the best shot at
anything offered to the list. I think this might be a fairer way of
doing things without giving the whole world a chance at stuff. SYI has
*NO* listing fees, and FVFs are slightly less than on Ebay. My feeling
is that a three day auction gives everyone on the list a chance to look
at the stuff, and bid if they are interested.

-------------------------------------------
ebaY's Security Breach and Coverup
http://www.auctionguild.com/generic110.html

---

From: preferred customer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 28 08:38:25 2003

Thanks Marvin! I'll take a look at what your offering and perhaps look at
some of the other classic items that are up for sale.

Bill