Subject: RE: "The Art of Electronics" is priceless and amazing!

From: "Hills, Paul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Mar 20 13:11:30 2003

I discovered this one 15 years ago after failing to comprehend analogue
electronicsa in my first year at university. It made everything clear in one
read!

As a coincidence, I just got an email off Winfield Hill the other day asking
me about my website. I congratulated him on his book!

paul

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 19 March 2003 20:23
To: [email-masked]
Subject: "The Art of Electronics" is priceless and amazing!

I just got my book after over 4 weeks of waiting since the order 
placed.

I wondered why I didn't get it eariler because it's so good compared 
to my college electronics technology textbooks!

Cheers,

Wizard

---

From: [email-masked] (Tony Duell)
Date: Fri Mar 21 12:24:52 2003

> electronicsa in my first year at university. It made everything clear in one

I've recomended this book before, and I'll recomend it again. It's one of 
the books I use very frequenctly when I'm designing. It's clear, 
understandavble, and pretty much correct. 

The only thing which puzzles me is why it's not on the 'recomended 
reading' list for every electronics engineering course in the country !

-tony