Subject: RE: HP 9000 300 data acquisition card - Infotek AD200

From: "Peter Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun May 4 14:56:50 2003

Hi Joe,

I had a good look at the card last night - I'm 9(.9% certain that it is an 
AD card.

The rear panel connector is marked MITSUMI CINCH - M57.  It has an onbaord 
analog to digital converted type AD578ZLN - looks as though it is 12 bit 333 
kHz sampling rate from the data sheet.

There are two three way jumpers and a single 8-way DIP rocker switch 
assembly.  I've no idea how to set it up....

Cheers

Peter

_________________________________________________________________
Worried what your kids see online? Protect them better with MSN 8 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=186&DI=1059

---

From: Jarkko Teppo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon May 5 22:12:13 2003

> assembly.  I've no idea how to set it up....

The rocker switch is probably for select code and interrupt level.
If you need to change those settings you might want to improvise from:

http://www.blobulent.com/hp300/peripherals/

Select code needs to be unique, interrupt levels are shared.

-- 
jht