Subject: Free: Tektronix RM31A, near Santa Cruz, CA

From: Tothwolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jul 31 21:18:18 2003

I guess this is slightly OT, but I figure someone here might be
interested. I'd love to have the scope myself, but it is rather heavy, and
shipping it to Houston would be risky due to the huge number of tubes.
(Close to 50 individual tubes IIRC.)

This is a rack-mount scope, and it comes with a type CA plug-in. It is
located near Santa Cruz, CA just south of Silicon Valley. If anyone is
interested, contact me off-list and I will pass on contact information.

-Toth

---

From: Tothwolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jul 31 21:23:15 2003

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Tothwolf wrote:

> interested. I'd love to have the scope myself, but it is rather heavy,
> and shipping it to Houston would be risky due to the huge number of
> tubes. (Close to 50 individual tubes IIRC.)
>

Oh, and I forgot to add that this scope was working when last used. Due to
it's age, it probably still needs some maintenance though.

-Toth