Subject: Cleaning the basement, stuff for sale (cheap)

From: Ian Primus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Jun 21 18:16:08 2003

Now that school is over, I have more time to work on classic computers, 
but first I really need to reduce the clutter in the basement/workshop. 
I have accumulated a lot of spare parts and duplicate machines over the 
last few years, and I really don't need them, and I would like to 
reclaim some of my space to make room for more interesting things. So, 
here is a partial list of stuff that I would like to sell.

NOTE: All prices are just suggestions, no reasonable offer refused. I 
am not trying to make money here. Buyer to pay actual shipping charges 
from ZIP 12309
Everything is tested and working, and in pretty good condition unless 
noted. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Macintosh ADB keyboards - I have lots of these and lots of different 
models, if you want a specific model, just ask; I probably have it. 
I'll also include a cable  - $3

Macintosh ADB mice - $1

Macintosh ADB cables - 50 cents

Apple IIgs keyboards - $3

Apple Disk II disk drives - $5

Apple UniDisk 5.25 drives, both beige and platinum colored - $3

Apple 800k external 3 1/2" floppy drives - $5

Apple IIe computers, both regular and extended models - $6

Apple IIgs computers, both ROM 1 and ROM 3 models. Includes keyboard 
and mouse - $8

Macintosh Plus computer, 4mb RAM, with keyboard and mouse - $10

Macintosh SE computer, 4mb RAM, 40 meg hard drive, with keyboard and 
mouse - $10

Macintosh Classic II computer, 4mb RAM, 80 meg hard drive, with 
keyboard and mouse - $10

Macintosh LC II and LC III computers, I think these have 80 meg hard 
drives, and I forget how much RAM. I'll check if you want. No keyboard 
or mouse - $3

Macintosh 1.44 meg auto inject floppy drive - cleaned, lubricated and 
tested - $4

Tri-color ribbons for Apple ImageWriter II printers. New, sealed - $1

DEC VT-220 terminals. These are rather used and somewhat yellowed, but 
they have been very well cleaned and work well. Some have light screen 
burn. They were used in a school for a time, and have had the school 
graffiti cleaned off of them, but some still have faint traces. Also, 
on the backs, they have some engraved numbers. Includes keyboard. 
Available with green, amber or white video tubes - $15

DEC LK-201 keyboards - These were used in a school for a time, and have 
had the old markings cleaned off. All keys and the cable are present 
and accounted for, and all keys work. - $5

Computer power cords - 25 cents

PC 3 1/2" floppy drives - $2

PC 5 1/4" floppy drives (1.2 meg) - $1

AT style PC keyboards - $1

AT style PC power supplies - $2

486 computers - $5

80 megabyte SCSI hard drives - $2

I also have some random extra parts for many models of old Macintosh 
computers, as well as for older x86 PC's. If you are looking for 
something that isn't listed, don't hesitate to ask, I might have one.

Ian Primus
[email-masked]