Subject: Perkin Elmer 7300 Pro System Museum Quality!

From: Mail List <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Jun 27 20:45:44 2003

Here's one some of you might like.

Perkin Elmer 7300 Pro System Museum Quality!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2738081449

Current bid
                         US $9.99

---

From: Ethan Dicks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Jun 27 20:48:13 2003

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2738081449

I tried to sell one of those years ago at a hamfest.  No takers at $15.

We used it as a cross-development environment for COMBOARD and follow-
on products - mostly as a departmental C compiler that would emit
68000 assembler (we were using Whitesmith's C on the VAX for the
system and VMS application code).

Nice little box, System III.  Got mine in storage, along with all
the diskettes and manuals.

-ethan