Subject: Texas Insturments 1975-1979 computer research help needed please.

From: Thomas Kimball <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jul 27 19:23:26 2003

Hi Folks,
I'm new to this group and didn't know I wasn't allow to post
jpeg pictures. But anyway I have some new questions on TI
computers.

One what TI computer came out about 1975-1979 That had a large
removable hard drive and was better than the DEC PDP's ? Which
had very limted RAM and used slow magnetic tapes for programs
and data storage ? 

Second what would be in this binder as the outside reads:
TI-MIX
Microcomputer Information Exchange ?

The computer came out before 1979. My father wrote an OS for it.
The last time he used it was 1979. 

Any help would be great. Thanks

________________________________________________
Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag