Subject: Tektronix 4052

From: "Thomas Dodds" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue May 27 07:38:10 2003

Hello,

I know that your request is over six months old, so you may no longer be
interested. Did you find the information you need on the 4052? I have a 1981
Tektronix catalog that has a one-page summary of the characteristics of this
device. Let me know if it is useful to you and I will send you a scanned
copy.

Tom Dodds
869 Milwaukee St.
Denver, Colorado  80206

Info request : Tek 4052
Hans B Pufal [email-masked]
Tue Oct 8 10:51:19 2002

Previous message: OSI disk basic disk
Next message: scsi drive + misc. other stuff (free pentium machines & 10
year rule/windows)
Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

We are exhibiting a Tektronix 4052 computer and I am looking for some
info on the beastie:

Year of introduction
Price at introduction
Memory size
Processor
Clock frequency
Tape capacity
Tape speed
Screen resolution

The web seems somewhat reluctant to divulge this info and I'd appreciate
your help.

Regards,

   -- Hans B Pufal