Subject: Need a bit of help

From: "Kurtk7" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu May 29 02:59:19 2003

I really could use a bit of help.  I have been trying to reach Martijn Kruger
of Retro Computing Unlimited.  I was corresponding with him and then haven't
heard from him.  Not sure if I said something wrong but he was helping me find
some technical manuals.  If anyone can reach him or knows how I should contact
him, please let me know.

Thanks

Kurt

---

From: The Design Fort DTP <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu May 29 08:00:32 2003

I recently bought a Minivac 601. What a cool computer! Everything seems to
work except to of the light bulbs are gone (1st and 2nd of the binary
display) Does anybody know if those light assemblies are still around
somewhere? Or maybe somebody has spares for sale/trade?

Thanks
Herbert
Computer Museum of Nova Scotia

---

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat May 31 18:02:59 2003

I don't know anything about Minivacs but we have a BIG surplus store here
locally that carries handreds of different kinds of bulbs. If you can send
me a working bulb so that I can get the shape, size, crurrent, etc from I
may be able to match it up. If you can't send a bulb then send a good close
up picture long with the voltage and current and I'll see what I can find.

    Joe