Subject: FF: Compaq SLT/286 and Acorn manuals (Cambridge, UK)

From: Jules Richardson<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 30 21:37:36 2003

Hi,

1) I just found the Operations Guide and MSDOS 3 manual for a Compaq SLT/286
laptop up in the loft. The machine itself is No Longer With Us, so if anyone
wants them they're welcome to them. The programs floppy is still there, and I
believe I saw the diagnostics floppy floating around recently. 

2) I have a few spare bits of Acorn documentation which could do with a home:
     Four copies of the Acornsoft View guide
     Two copies of the Econet level 2/3 fileserver user guide
     Acorn 3020 welcome guide
     Acorn 3020 welcome / user / apps guides (shrinkwrapped)
     Archimedes Smalltalk-80 manual     

Collect from just north of Cambridge (UK :)

cheers

Jules

=====
Backward conditioning: putting saliva in a dog's mouth in an attempt to make a bell ring.

________________________________________________________________________
Want to chat instantly with your online friends?  Get the FREE Yahoo!
Messenger http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/