Subject: RE: IBM 4331 in MA

From: "Rich Beaudry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 17 00:21:04 2003

Hello all,

Thanks for all of the responses.  It appears that there are several parties 
interested in this, so I am withdrawing my hat from the ring.  I have 
neither the floor space nor the domain knowledge to make it all work.

However, I only live about an hour away from this system, so if the lucky 
new owner wants help loading/hauling it, I will be glad to offer any 
assistance I can, including space in my pickup truck (Dodge Dakota) for 
smaller items...

Rich B.

_________________________________________________________________
Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail

---

From: lee courtney <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 17 00:22:12 2003

Rich,

I have talked with Dom regarding a donation to the
Computer History Museum. If we get the machine I'll
drop you a line and take you up on your offer of
assistance. 

Lee Courtney