Subject: M233 Disk Shift Reg.

From: Marvin Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 3 08:27:02 2003

Anyone know what this M233 Disk Shift Reg. goes into? I've checked the
field guides and google, and so far nothing. It is a DEC single height
M-Series Module.

-------------------------------------------
ebaY's Security Breach and Coverup
http://www.auctionguild.com/generic110.html

SellYourItem.com - Your Member Driven Auction Community!
http://www.sellyouritem.com

---

From: Ethan Dicks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 3 08:32:01 2003

> field guides and google, and so far nothing. It is a DEC single height

Dunno, but I did hear of an M-series DF32.  Alternately, you might
look at the prints for an RK11-C.

Sounds interesting.  I have an M239 that I have no idea as to its
home, either.

-ethan