Subject: HP 1615 Logic Analyser

From: John Honniball <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 30 23:08:46 2003

I've just got an HP 1615 Logic Analyser on eBay for a few pounds, but
it doesn't come with probes.  Now, HP probes occasionally show up on
eBay, too -- but which ones do I need for the 1615?  Does anybody happen
to know, please?

--
John Honniball
[email-masked]

---

From: Bryan Blackburn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 30 23:13:39 2003

My HP 1615A uses 10248B pods. Four of them. I don't know if these are 
the originals, or if any others might work.

-Bryan

---

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 30 23:24:09 2003

John,

   They use the same probes as the HP 1600, 1601, 1605, 1607, 1610 LAs. I
think there's a couple more models of the LAs that use them and there are
some other HP items that also use them. They're quite common around here.
Their part numbers are 10230b for the clock probe and 10231B for the six
bit data probe. The wire leads and grabbers are a bit hard to get so don't
pay much (anything IMO) for probes without the wire leads.

      Joe