Subject: European members

From: Hans B Pufal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Apr 15 21:32:35 2003

Hi all this is a call to all european members, or should I say
members in Europe?.

I have been invited to write a paper about the work being done
in Europe on the history of computing. I have decided to highlight
the individual collectors and the valuable work they are doing.

If you are in europe and collect/preserve computer 
hardware/software/documentation I would appreciate a short
description of what you do, how big your collection is and anything
else you might like to mention.

I will probably highlight the contributions for just a few of you
but mention all of you. Please let me know if you would  be willing
to be be an in depth subject which will entail an email interview.
Mention also if you would prefer to remain anonymous.

Finally, if you know of any other individuals working in the field
who are not subscribed to this list I would be interested in hearing
from them also.

All contributors will receive a copy of the paper when it is
completed.

Regards,

    -- hbp

---

From: Gooijen H <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Apr 15 21:33:12 2003

Oops, forgot one complete system, Hans.
I also have an PDP-11/05 with PC05 and Perkin-Elmer drive.
The Perkin has a removable disk and a fixed hard disk.
I guess this is the *only* non-DEC part, but it boots
RT-11 (V.4).

  cheers,
- Henk.