Subject: Re: Penske is our friend!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon Mar 17 14:35:05 2003

From: (null) <[email-masked]>
Date: 03/17/2003 1:29 AM

> Only if you try to get out of taxes.  You don't have to register a
> business if you don't want to incorporate it, but you still have to

HUH???  I own and operate a small business in Orlando, and I can tell you I'd
be dead in the water without a State Fictitious Name registration, as well as
business licenses for Orange County and the City of Orlando.  Even if you're
running it from home, you have to have your papers in order or get fined out
of existence . . .

Later --

Glen
0/0

---

From: William Donzelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 17 23:29:59 2003

> running it from home, you have to have your papers in order or get fined out

Incorporation and business laws vary state by state. In some states, they 
vary county by county. 

William Donzelli
[email-masked]