Subject: Midwest Classic vintage computer area

From: Martin Scott Goldberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Mar 16 23:35:00 2003

Sorry if some of you are getting this twice, I sent it through on cctech
and am not sure if it went through cctalk as well.

Hope this is appropriate for here.  I'm a vintage computer collector (as
well as video game consoles and such), and co-organizer of the Midwest
Classic (www.midwestclassic.net).  We have three main areas (vintage
video game consoles, vintage computers, and pinball).

I'd like to build up the participation (displays, attendance, etc.) of
people from the vintage computer scene.  Beyond the 8 bit micro's that are
already on display (my collection at last year's event can be seen here - 
http://www.goatstore.com/mwcp_mus.htm), I'd love to get some mini's there
as well as more informative (and fun) displays, and anything else people
would be willing to set up.

The show itself is non-profit (though if you yourselves have equipment,
software, etc. you want to sell, that's wonderful), and is on Saturday
June 7th from 10am to 8pm.  The location is:
Nicolet High School
6701 North Jean Nicolet Road
Glendale, Wisconsin 53217

For those not familiar, Glendale is a suburb on the north side of
Milwaukee.

Feel free to contact me if you're intersted!

Marty
[email-masked]

ClassicGaming.Com

Atari Gaming Headquarters
www.atarihq.com

Museum of Home Video Gaming
www.classicgaming.com/gamingmuseum