Subject: Removing Sharp ie Marker

From: Wayne Talbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat May 17 07:43:49 2003

I have had some luck in the past with hair spray. Hair spray removes the
marker then regular cleansers can remove the hair spray. Test it first
on something disposable.
-- 
Wayne Talbot <[email-masked]>

---

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun May 18 02:26:59 2003

That's interesting! I've never heard of using hair spray to clean
anything. I would have thought that it's leave a gooy sticky mess. That's
what it does in my spud gun.  what kind of hair spray do you use?

   Joe

---

From: Don Maslin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun May 18 02:27:49 2003

> marker then regular cleansers can remove the hair spray. Test it first

That used to be the standard approach to removing ballpoint pen
markings from artificial leather furniture.
						- don