Subject: FS: Dec Gigi (VK100)

From: Patrick Finnegan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Mar 4 12:42:41 2003

I've got a DEC GiGi that appears to work, but has some cosmetic damage,
and is missing a few keys.  The keykaps are the same style as used on the
Decwriter III, IV, and other DEC equipment.  The missing keys are the 6-9
keys on the QWERTY section, PF1, PF2, and 9 on the numeric keypad.

I've hooked it up to a monitor, and it gives an output as I type on it, so
it probably works just fine.

$5 + shipping from Lafayette, IN.  I take cashiers check/money order, or
paypal.

Pat
--
Purdue Universtiy ITAP/RCS
Information Technology at Purdue
Research Computing and Storage
http://www-rcd.cc.purdue.edu

---

From: emanuel stiebler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Mar 4 12:46:33 2003

Hi Patrick,
I would take it. You could use my FedEx account for shipping ...

cheers,
emanuel

---

From: emanuel stiebler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Mar 4 12:46:37 2003

should go to via PM, but ;-)

---

From: Patrick Finnegan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Mar 5 06:00:27 2003

> $5 + shipping from Lafayette, IN.  I take cashiers check/money order, or

It's been taken, and the winner has been notified.  Thanks for the
interest!

Pat