Subject: The Great Auction (Leaving the Hobby)

From: Jeffrey Sharp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 28 01:26:24 2003

As promised, the bulk of my collection will be up for bidding in less
than 24 hours.

For an interesting twist, I have decided to sell my collection in one
large lot instead of several medium-sized lots. This will hopefully
maximize both convenience and entertainment. Remember, I'm also
accepting items in lieu of cash.

The auction kicks off today (Wednesday) at 6PM PDT (1AM GMT). I wish all
contestants a safe, enjoyable bidding experience.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2732905006

-- 
Jeffrey Sharp

---

From: Marvin Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 28 08:31:00 2003

The auction is showing up as invalid or pending.

-- 
-------------------------------------------
ebaY's Security Breach and Coverup
http://www.auctionguild.com/generic110.html

---

From: Chad Fernandez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 28 08:31:26 2003

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2732905006

I don't get it.... I have to sign in, but then get told it's invalid, 
blah blah blah.  How do you have a url if it isn't listed yet?  I've 
never heard of a delayed listing.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA

---

From: "John Allain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed May 28 14:19:50 2003

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2732905006

Invalid item.