Subject: Casio CFX-400 watch case??

From: Stan Glaser <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Jun 20 21:40:17 2003

Hi, Fred --

Searching all over the place, used Google, and came up with your name!!

I have a Casio CFX-400 that has gone through 4 watch cases -- it started

out with the silver case and was replaced 2 times, then about a year and

half ago I tried the same source as the other 2 times and they were sold

out with no place to go. I don't remember how I did it, but I DID find a

source in the mid-West that had ONE more case left and it was the less
expensive looking black plastic case -- I'LL TAKE IT, I screamed into
the phone!!! Doesn't matter how much it costs!!!

Well, now that black case has finally given up the ghost where the pins
of the band attach to the case itself -- in fact, from stress, it has
cracked and broken three times already in the same corner, and I've
managed to fix it with superglue and once with epoxy (luckily I was able

to find the small black plastic piece that broke off) -- but today it
broke again, in a NEW spot, and the small piece that broke off is GONE,
KAPUT, LOST, never to be seen again -- in a forest of dirt, rocks, pine
leaves, pine cones, and just plain STUFF -- the piece that came off is
probably less than an 1/8 inch in size, but IT was what was holding the
pin into the hole!!

I was wondering if you have ANY idea where I might find another case --
I've searched before with very little luck -- seems like this watch is
definitely a dying breed, and it was one of their BEST!!!

Thanks in advance for any info you might have  :-)

Stan Glaser
[email-masked]