Subject: uA78MGU1C

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jul 22 20:25:37 2003

Hi Toth,

I saw your demand for any Parts of the uA78MGU1C.
I have a few of them. 10 or 20 pieces.

Are you interessted ?

Keep in touch
Oliver

Your Demand from Thu Dec 19 08:04:13 2002 

I've been looking for a replacement uA79MG negative voltage regulator for
awhile, but so far haven't been able to find one. It is for a custom power
supply for an embedded system made in the early 1980s. Fairchild's part
number for the device is uA79MGU1C, which they call a 'Power Watt'
package. It actually looks like a TO-220, but has 4 leads. The regulator
bolts to a heat sink on the supply's board.

I need at least one of these parts, but could use a spare or two if
someone has a bunch hiding away in their parts cabinet. I could also use a
couple spare uA78MG (uA78MGU1C) regulators too, but they would just be put
away as spares for these power supplies.

-Toth