Subject: Ebka Familiarizor 6502

From: "Hans Franke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Apr 7 12:37:47 2003

Now for something strange:

Who of you has ever heared about a Ebka Industries Familiarizor 6502
I have just seen this little beast at ePay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1247&item=3409229078

Now, doing a quick search, nothing did show up, except a very
short mentioning in Hans Pufals list.

Any other info around?

Gruss
H.

--
VCF Europa 4.0 am 03./04. Mai 2003 in Muenchen
http://www.vcfe.org/

---

From: "Michael Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Apr 7 12:37:54 2003

According to an ad in the April 1976 issue of BYTE (p. 33), it came with 1K
user RAM, one input and one output port, and a 1702A EPROM with a monitor
program with sockets for three more. It cost $229 as a kit and $285
assembled.

Ebka Industries was located in Oklahoma City.

Michael Nadeau
Editor/Publisher
Classic Tech, the Vintage Computing Resource
www.classictechpub.com