Subject: Manual "Practical Microprocessors" HP 5036A Monitor ROM

From: "Glen S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 17 00:23:07 2003

By request, you can currently find source code for the HP 5036A Monitor ROM 
here:

http://home1.gte.net/~gslick/5036a/5036A.HTML

This source code was generated by unassembling the 5036A ROM and then adding 
the comments, labels, and symbols from the source listing in the manual.  I 
have not had time yet to proof read all of the comments that I manually 
typed into the source from the manual, but I have verified that this source 
reassebles into binary code that matches the ROM.

Appendex E of the manual contains notes on running the demo programs in the 
ROM {EHCO, ANDGT, CONV, WTM, SQRL, ORGAN, ROCT, STW, SNAKE}.  When I have 
more time I will try to add that info.

-Glen

---

From: "Stuart Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Mar 17 23:31:56 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glen S" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 10:31 PM
Subject: Manual "Practical Microprocessors" HP 5036A Monitor ROM

> more time I will try to add that info.

Glen,

Thanks VERY much. I am surprised you got to this so quickly, and especially
for verifying that the code reassembles into the ROM.

I will look forward to the notes for the demo programs and will continue to
look for a source for the manuals.

Stuart Johnson