Subject: Re: HP Laserjet Series II

From: "*June R. Klein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Apr 13 00:39:43 2003

God bless you John!

Mine has just started having paper getting stuck on the "teeth roller"
underneath the larger one next to the green felt "hot" area. It needs a new
smaller roller cause worn out. There are a number of rollers that look like
this, how do I tell which one it is in order to order the right one?

Thanks very much.

Somewhere down the line I'll return the favor.

Regards,

June

---

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Apr 13 16:47:47 2003

>this, how do I tell which one it is in order to order the right one?

www.fixyourownprinter.com

They sell a rebuild kit for the LJ2 that addresses the jamming on pickup. 
They also have a number of other kits available, for assorted common 
jamming problems with that printer series.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: [email-masked] (Tony Duell)
Date: Mon Apr 14 12:50:32 2003

> this, how do I tell which one it is in order to order the right one?

Take a look at the PrinterWorks web site (http://www.printerworks.com/). 
They have exploded diagrams of the printer (you have an 'SX engine') 
with all the parts identified. You should be able to get a part number 
for each roller.

-tony