Subject: BBS (was: In search of . . .)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun May 18 02:15:35 2003

From: Thompson Family <[email-masked]>
Date: 05/15/2003 6:32 PM

> What is a BBS?

ROFLMAO!  You're serious, aren't you?

May I ask how old you are?

Glen
0/0

---

From: Doc <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun May 18 02:17:05 2003

> May I ask how old you are?

   Young enough to think that an "unkind and unfair" (which it most 
certainly was) response  to an honest post is definsible?

	Doc

---

From: "Charles E. Fox" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun May 18 02:18:10 2003

> certainly was) response  to an honest post is definsible?

         A BBS was a "Bulletin Board System".  A computer connected to a 
dedicated phone line and equipped to take messages or supply files to 
callers. They soon disappeared when the internet became popular.

         Regards

                 Charlie Fox
                                 Charles E. Fox Video Production
                                         793 Argyle Rd.
                                 Windsor Ontario Canada N8Y 3J8
                                 519-254-4991    [email-masked]
                                 Check out the "Camcorder Kindergarten"
                                         at http://chasfoxvideo.com