Subject: Classic Computer Software stores?

From: Brian Heise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Apr 19 13:22:18 2003

Hello all Can anyone direct me to some decent Classic computer software vendors or stores.  I have found a few over the months that sold a lot of "New-old stock" which is interesting, but have been unable to find my "Agent USA" for IBM yet.  (I used to own it).  Maybe someone here has it? Brian
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

---

From: "TeoZ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Apr 19 13:22:29 2003

I am interested in places that have older software Win3.x or DOS titles in
box with full manuals for my collection.

I have had some success on doing this on the Low End Mac swap email list for
my older 68k machines but havnt seen anything like it for PC based stuff.

Anybody know of any places (besides ebay) let me know.

"Agent USA" is that a game? If so are you looking for the abandonwear
download or the original in box etc?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Heise" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 12:25 PM
Subject: Classic Computer Software stores?

> Hello all Can anyone direct me to some decent Classic computer software
vendors or stores.  I have found a few over the months that sold a lot of
"New-old stock" which is interesting, but have been unable to find my "Agent
USA" for IBM yet.  (I used to own it).  Maybe someone here has it? Brian