Subject: Bootstrap for TS11 (or TU80)

From: Guy Sotomayor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 22 19:28:00 2003

Hi,

I'm looking for a PDP-11 bootstrap for a TS11 (or a TU80 -- same thing
actually).  I can't seem to actually located one.

I've created a unix v7m distribution tape and I want to see if I can't
install from it.

Thanks.
-- 

TTFN - Guy

---

From: Kevin Handy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 22 19:31:00 2003

>I've created a unix v7m distribution tape and I want to see if I can't
Is this what you want?

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/computer-science/history/pdp-11/bootstraps/

---

From: Guy Sotomayor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jun 23 16:09:01 2003

> http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/computer-science/history/pdp-11/bootstraps/

I'd already tried that and it didn't work.  I did find a bootstrap in
the 2.11 BSD installation guide, but I haven't had a chance to try that
one yet.  I'll post to let everyone know if that works.

Thanks.
-- 

TTFN - Guy