Subject: Replacement CFX-200 Buttons

From: "Robbie Sanders" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun Jun 29 18:45:41 2003

The best way to replace the buttons on a CFX-200 is to buy a used CD-401.  
This is an earlier metal databank watch that uses the exact same case, 
buttons and band as the CFX-200.  The buttons are easily transferrable.  You 
can buy a CD-401 relatively inexepensively through Ebay.  I recently 
purchased one for $24.00 (US).  You cannot order these parts.  When lookin 
for one, the key words should be Casio and "calculator" or "data bank."

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*.  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus

---

From: Fred Cisin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jul 9 18:40:03 2003

> The best way to replace the buttons on a CFX-200 is to buy a used CD-401.

There is a CFX-20 on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=2644780188

The 40 and 400 are interchangeable (and they have hex arithmetic)

Are the 20 and 200 interchangeable?