Subject: More Stuff for Auction at SYI

From: Marvin Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat May 31 18:15:09 2003

I have listed some more stuff for auction over at
http://www.sellyouritem.com. I have found quite a few DEC flip-chip and
other boards that are being listed there in addition to other stuff of
interest to listserver members. The area of main interest for list
members is in the Classic Computer section at:

http://www.sellyouritem.com/ListAuctions.html?CategoryID=1497

The things I am listing there are for 3 day auctions, and that should
give everyone here a chance at them before they head over to (explatives
deleted) Ebay. If you think the pricing is wrong, let me know as this
was my best guess at reasonable pricing for list members. Again, the
main idea behind putting them on SYI is to allow listmembers an equal
chance at anything they might be interested in. I'm trying to list about
10 items/day there.

Stuff that I will also be listing include a PDP-3L, Microvax, some DEC
Disk Drive
cartridges R????, and some other DEC cards that I have not identified
yet. I *think* there are also several 11/34 cards that I have not listed
yet, hopefully later today.

-------------------------------------------
ebaY's Security Breach and Coverup
http://www.auctionguild.com/generic110.html

---

From: Marvin Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat May 31 18:20:08 2003

BTW, the DEC card descriptions are *terse* as I would expect anyone
interested in them to know what they are. Just trying to keep stuff
within the listserver for now :).