Subject: [Fwd: Fw: [TRS-80] Fw: Ed Juge, RIP] (fwd)

From: Gene Buckle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri Apr 4 12:09:20 2003

This may be of interest....unfortunately.

g.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 06:24:50 -0500
From: Bob Klahn <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fwd: Fw: [TRS-80] Fw: Ed Juge, RIP]

Just got this msg today. Didn't check yesterday.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fustanella" <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: comp.sys.tandy
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 11:06 AM
Subject: Ed Juge, RIP

 > It is with great sadness, all the more on a day known for its
pranks,
 > that I must pass on from a friend that Ed Juge passed away today.
He had
 > been battling a brain tumor for several months.
 >
 > Ed was one of those unique individuals who was instantly liked by
anyone
 > who came in contact with him. He was a friend and a mentor to many
 > people, whether they knew him or not - his work with Tandy and the
 > TRS-80s, and his TANDYPRO Forum on CompuServe, helped bring
personal
 > computing to the masses in the Seventies and early Eighties. When
his
 > passion transferred to his later interest of RVing, he helped many
enjoy
 > the road all the more.
 >
 > Friends and former co-workers of his plan to hold a 'Virtual Wake'
on
 > Wednesday, April 2 at 9.00pm ET, 6.00pm PT. Anyone and everyone is
 > welcome to drop by and pay their online respects, share stories,
and
 > perhaps a toast or two. It's being held on the RV Forum on
CompuServe
 > (http://go.compuserve.com/rv - free to all, not just CS members),
chat
 > room 1 (Virtual Campfire).
 >

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xaxhjB/hdqFAA/VygGAA/CFFolB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Using an emulator? Please join!

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

-- 
Bob Klahn
[email-masked]           http://home.toltbbs.com/bobklahn