Subject: ZENITH EASY PC

From: Jean Allread <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jun 18 10:16:52 2003

Hello - I was given your address as I have a Zenith Easy PC that I want
to give to a good home.  I have continued to use it for various projects
even though I have a Dell XP for most activities.  I have all the books
that came with it;  first choice software and also an Epson printer for
both continuous forms and singles.  That I would like to sell.  Would
like to hear from an interested person - otherwise, it will be going to
Goodwill who will probably dump it.  Thanks.  Jean in N. Carolina

---

From: The Design Fort DTP <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jun 19 17:17:12 2003

Hi all, 

there are quite some IBM 5100s for sale lately. I have seen 3 on Ebay in the
last week. Do they all come from the same cache or is it just a coincidence?
I'm just wondering since 5100s are usually quite rarely seen...

Does anybody know more?

Greetings
Herbert

---

From: "Wayne M. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jun 26 08:52:32 2003

> Hi all, 
> 
> there are quite some IBM 5100s for sale lately. I have seen 3 
> on Ebay in the last week. Do they all come from the same 
> cache or is it just a coincidence? I'm just wondering since 
> 5100s are usually quite rarely seen...
> 
> Does anybody know more?
> 
> Greetings
> Herbert 
> 

After Marvin got 5 large for his they all came out of the attics.

-W

---

From: "TeoZ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jun 26 08:52:51 2003

Just like any other collectable, if somebody sees its worth a few K to ebay
it goes.