Subject: Re: IBM plastic base

From: chris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 17 09:47:03 2003

>Looks like the stand for the IBM PS/2 model 77.  I Paid money for 
>mine..... they are really nice to have.

Are they worth something? Hard to find? Is this something I should try to 
ebay?

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

---

From: Chad Fernandez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jun 17 09:48:27 2003

> Are they worth something? Hard to find? Is this something I should try to 

I know of an IBM PS/2 reseller than has new ones (I think they are new), 
for about 20 or 25 dollars.  I think I paid 10 for mine, but that person 
wasn't a reseller..... he just had too much stuff :-) They're around, 
but you don't exactly trip over them, like Apple //e's.

You can try Ebay.  I've noticed a lot fewer Microchannel and PS/2 sruff 
on ther lately.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA