Subject: Alpha Phase 2 Testers needed for Vintage Computer Marketplace

From: Vintage Computer Festival <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Jun 18 10:16:40 2003

Hello Folks.

We're entering Phase 2 of our Alpha testing of the new Vintage Computer
Marketplace.  It took us a little bit longer than anticipated to get the
basic service rolling but everything is in place and running now.  We need
a few more testers to help exercise the basic functionality before we turn
it up to Beta testing.

If you're interested in helping to test out the service, please e-mail me
directly.

Thanks!

-- 

Sellam Ismail                                        Vintage Computer Festival
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Man of Intrigue and Danger                http://www.vintage.org

 * Old computing resources for business and academia at www.VintageTech.com *

---

From: "Erik Klein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jun 19 17:08:23 2003

Hello Sellam,

Let me know what you need me to do and I'll take a shot at it. . .

Best regards,

   Erik

--