Subject: Re: Atari PC motherboards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri Mar 21 12:31:08 2003

Hello

(1. If I'm in the wrong place - sorry / 2.My English is terrible I know)

I own an old PC4. It is still running well.
My question to you: Does someone know the jumper settings??????????
I searched for all jumpers on the board and found 12. One of it is pink 
(JP10).
My system only got 1MB of RAM. Now I added 4 more RAM. But in the BIOS
they are disabled. How can I activate them?

Hope you can help me in that way... :)

Regards, Joerg

---

From: "Hans Franke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Mar 22 06:28:56 2003

> they are disabled. How can I activate them?

As far as I remember, the PC4 was just good for one (1) MB of RAM.
I'll check into that tonight.

Gruss
H.

--
VCF Europa 4.0 am 03./04. Mai 2003 in Muenchen
http://www.vcfe.org/

---

From: "Curt vendel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Mar 22 07:10:31 2003

Hi,

   I have a PC4 and all of the manuals, the only jumper settings were for
the SCSI adapter.

Curt

---

From: Martin Scott Goldberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat Mar 22 14:48:38 2003

>> they are disabled. How can I activate them?

You might try the last two "original" Atari dealers still around.
(Original menaing they've been handling Atari and related products and
been authorized service centers for Atari since the 80's).

B&C Computer Visions - http://www.myatari.com/
Best Electronics - http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/

They're usually pretty helpful if you email them.

Marty