Subject: Re: Can anyone id these HP ICs? (Joe)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu Jul 17 14:13:32 2003

Hi Joe,

Your board looks like one of the interpolator cards from an HP 5370A Universal Time Interval Counter. Do you see an "05370-6xxxx" part number on the board anywhere?

Message: 14
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:52:26
To: [email-masked]
From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Can anyone id these HP ICs?
Reply-To: [email-masked]

Hi Ed,

  I posted a picture at
<http://home.cfl.rr.com/rigdon14/t-bird/hp-ic.jpg>.
I unplugged the two ICs in the top RH corner and turned them over so that
you can see the bottom and side of the ICs and the heat sink that the IC
normally sits on. There is a depression in the bottom of the IC case and a
rasied pad on the heatsink that fits into the depression. I've never seen
anything like this before! Note the delay line (?) on the LH side of the
card. Sorry I couldn't get a better picture. This is as close as I could
get with my camera.

   Joe

---

From: Joe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu Jul 17 14:19:54 2003

Bingo! You're right. It's part number is 05370-60022. I had tried to
look up that number but all I found was a scanner with the same PN. Do you
have a service manual for this? If so, can you tell me what these parts
are? PNs 1820-0753, 1820-2000 and 1820-1999.

   Joe

At 10:55 AM 7/15/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Joe,
>
>Your board looks like one of the interpolator cards from an HP 5370A
Universal Time Interval Counter. Do you see an "05370-6xxxx" part number on
the board anywhere?